Chapter 62

"Dad.. Grandma sent you to a Doctor High Class... Right?" Tzuyu talking while driving.

"Yeah why?"

"I just wanna asked if you still know any of it... You think you could check up a child?.. cause they sent me to this care for a project where.. Kids are sick.. and there's this one girl Im taking care of.. She has a life limit.. she only has 3 days left.." she heard a critching sounds like her dad are flipping bunch of papers.

"I was only there for a year Tzu.. I wasnt professional.. I never get to the Life limit..." He said and sigh, "And can you call me later.. Im super busy in the office and you're mom keeps bothering me too.. asking for food..."

Tzuyu frowned, "Okay.. Bye sorry for bothering.. Love you dad.."

"Love you too.. Bye.. Are you driving? Tzu Im tellin--"

"Im not dad.. Bye!" She end the phone and look at her side mirror.

She sigh and open her bag. "Aishh... where's my book... Shit I left it in her table.."

She open her phone and there's a message of Momo, "Tzu.... I heard there's a storm coming you think you can make it? Can you buy me a Jokbal? 😊😊😘 thanks.."

"What the hell is a jokbal?" She look at the road. She look back at her phone again, "okay I'll try.."

3 cars stop in front of her, she felt the fear in her heart as she gulped. "God save me right now.."

Johnny came out of the car, "Hi tzuyu... Long time no see.." she quickly locked the car as soon as he stood in front of the door knocking her window. "I wont hurt you... I just got this bat because I went to a game.."

She didnt answer him but pressing on her phone, "Dad?...."

"Tzuyu Im busy right now... And are you home? call me again later..."

"DAD... You--" She looked at her phone and it was already ended. She pressed on her phone again, "Mo... Help me.."

"Why?"

"Tzu.. I wont hurt you promise just come out.." Johnny swingin his bat back and fort as if he was ready to hit the window.

"Who's that? You surrounded by a group or something? call the police!"

Tzuyu heard a door close, she saw another guys coming out. "Her name is Tzuyu right? She's so gorgeous... Sweety open the door.. We wont harm you.... We just need jungkook here okay?" The guy insert something in door and the car automatically just opened.

She locked it again but it wont lock anymore, "Tzu.. Get out.. We really wont hurt you if you follow our step.."

Her tears came down, "Leave me alone johnny..." she said as she tries to close the door.

Johnny grabbed her arm, "We just--- need- your-help..." He said and pull her out of the car.

The guy cover her mouth with a towel and she instantly fell asleep. "Put her to the car.." Johnny closing her door. "Lets leave everything here.." he grinned, "It'll be worth.."

***

Momo bite her nails from the fear she's having right now. She contantly just grabbed her bag and took off pressing tzuyu's number but no answer.. "Come on---" She stopped as soon as Seunghee stood in front of her. "Going somewhere?

"What do you think? Now move!"

"Take her too..." Seunghee gave the guy a sign to cover Momo's mouth. "Put her in the car... This is gonna be fun.."

Sana opened her eyes, "Mo?" looking the side of her bed. "The hell did that bitch went?"

She went downstairs and it was still quiet, "Mo... Tzu? You guys here yet? aishh... Leaving me alone they probably went somewhere together! So selfish! just because Im a high schooler.."