Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV.

"Hello?" My forehead creased as I listen to the person who's calling me.

"Ashshshdhjashhdh"

I looked at my phone, its unknown and this number has been called three times already.

"Hellooo?.....Lolololooooo?"

"Lobby..."

"Lobby what?!"

"Meet me at the lobby?"

"LOBBY WHAT?! I HAD ENOUGH! I KNOW ITS YOU JUNGKOOK BY YOUR VOICE! I DONT WANT ANY PRANKS ANYMORE.... I cant even get out of the bathroom because of this paints!!"

I heard a giggle and suddenly he hang up the phone. My feet is also shaking, these girls who are staying in the bathroom is talking shit about me already! UGHHHH!! I hate him for lifetime!

"Yah.. Geu yeoja.."

"Ara! *Laugh*"

"Michinyeon! hahah!"

"Hayyss... Jungkookie-ga jeongmal geongja!"

"JINJARRO hahah!"

"Gajja gajja..." I heard footsteps.

It was a relief they're gone, I have enough hearing smacks about me. I couldnt even get out of this bathroom! Or atleast try to open the door. I want this paint to get out already!

I pressed button on my phone, I really dont wanna bother her but I need new pair of clothes.

"Yess t-zu? I wanna---"

"I need a pants.."

"YOU FORGOT TO WEAR PANTS WHEN YOURE GOING TO SCHOOL?!"

"No! Something happened.. I need a new pants.."

I nothing but silents, "Ohh..." She says. I move the phone on the other side of my ear. "I really need it.. I've already skipped 2 classes..."

"Wow.... Okay I'll take some clothes.."

"Thank you sana.." I ended the call.

30 minutes later, 3 skipped in a row. Sana finally came. "Wow... You got thrown or you slip in a bunch of paintings?"

"Freaking Jungkook!" The only thing I said.

"Jungkook what? Ohh.. He did this?"

"YEAH! He freaking pranked me... I really hate that guy you know that? I mean... If I was a guy He's probably already in Hospital in coma..."

I heard sana giggled and putting my clothes on the plastic bag, "You know... You could get revenge if you just think about it.."

Think about what? I cant even get revenge. Everytime I try there's always happening and then I'll forget about it. "Think about it? I always do but many things happens to me in this school!"

"What's more if you dont focus on it? I mean... Want me to help you out?.." She said and I opened the door. I saw her pout, "But I dont want to hurt oppa.."

"Hayyss... Fine dont help---"

"I'll help you... In one condition..." She looked at me and I looked at her like Im digging to know something.

"What is it?"

"Right after I helped you I'll tell you.."

I groan, "Fine... What's your idea?"

She took the plastic bag and wet the pants I was wearing. "Go find his locker.... And--- Is there swimming pool in here?"

I believe there is and right I get what she's planning. "Yeah... But I dont know if he swims though.." I hold the pants with my two fingers.

"He does... I know it.. Trust me as a fan.. I know it.."

I nod and put the pants back in the plastic. "Go.. you cant be here sana.."

"Ohh right... Just..---You know what I was trying to say just-- Bye!" She left immediately. I smirk, and lift the plastic and started to walk.

"Revenge it is.."

"I hope you fail.." I heard a voice.

"WAIT WHAT?" I look around. I think im going crazy. I continue to walk.

I got into to the boys locker, and dont think about it because everybody is in their classroom and Im super late to go to class. I look through the names and shet! I forgot a lock opener! I knew that voice was telling me something.

I heard a door open I soon run silently and hid in the side of washing machine.

"Jungkook arent you guys going to perform for Music bank?"

"Yeah why?"

"Tsk!-oop.." I quickly covered my mouth.

"I dont think Jin will like it.."

"Why?"

"Hirai?"

I suddenly heard a loud thud, and a locker closing. "Tsk... let him.. Its gonna be funny.."

I peeked to see if theyre gone, I see nobody else but a shoes on the ground. So I slowly walked it and once again hid in the back of the locker as soon as I heard him walking back again. "I forgot my slipper!"

When he was gone I successfully took his pants and put my pants that he messed up! On his locker. I ran as fast as I can to not be notice.

Guess what? Those crap they said to me? I will throw it back to you jungkook!