chapter 27

"Hayysss... Just like I said.. Im Seunghee.. I dont apologize to sluts.." She took a sips of her drink. With her hermes bag, she look at her friend and gave something, "Take the tape that my jungkook has... I know he has it and he's going to show it to my mom.."

"Wh-why did you Break your own car for the first place anyway? I mean---"

"You mean You wanna stand up
for tzuyu and take the blame?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No.. Thats not what--"

"Then shut the hell up and just take the tape.."

"Tsk!" The girl rolled her eyes and walk out of the door.

She stood up and stand besides the window. While her eyes are focus on outside, "I really hate the fact that... There's Jihyo, Momo, and That tzuyu... Are appearing in my eyes.. What's more if Nayeon comes? Im not just gonna stand here looking all dumb as hell.." She took a deep breathe, "What's mine are mine.."

"Well damn.. So you wanna have those 7 bad boys?" The girl whistle, "I'll be damned in the bed.."

Seunghee's eyes went circle, "What the hell are you thinking?!"

"I mean like... Uhh.. like seven boys.. You like-- Love all of them.. But, Do they even liked you?"

She clenched her fists, "I'll make jungkook want me! Just watch!!"

***

"Wahhh... I like it in here... There's two helicopter in the ceiling.." Taehyung said and point to it.

Namjoon shook his head with disappointment, "V! thats a ceiling fan!"

"A ceiling fan? Ohhh...."

"Stupid..." Suga said.

"Hyung!!! The kid is trying to kill me!"

"Namjoon.. I dont know if we should bring taehyung to the hospital or.. We just need to bring him back to elementary.. Or kinder.." Jin said while walking.

"We might as well should just, Bring him to the doctor... There's no way that guy is only normal in stage.." Jhope said.

"Nahh.. He's not normal in stage either.... He's normal with girls... I think he's gay.." Suga said and laugh.

Jimin: "Aishh! Taehyung! Thats a toy gun! it wont harm you Unless that kid shoves it off of your butt.." Jimin pulled taehyung by his shirt. "Follow us!"

"Okay! Chill.."

Namjoon whispered something to Jin, then goes to suga, Jhope, and jimin. Taehyung was confused, "What are you whispering at?"

"Nothing.. Lets go.." Namjoon said and smirk.

***

"Mo! Your manager is here!"

"Hirai Momo! Hustle! You got a job to do!!" The manager yelled bangin on their door.

"One more bangin in that door, you'll see yourself falling from the window!" She yelled inside of the room. The manager cleared his throat and slightly knock on the door. "Mo.. We have to go..."