chapter 24

Tzuyu looked at minggyu, "What?"

Mingyu stared at her piercefully, "I dont know if youre just pretend to be mean or you're really mean..." He looked at her through her eyes.

"I like being alone so... Please.. Leave me alone.."

"Okay.." He moved away, "I'll move away but I'll---" He looked at the guys walking around us holding their tray. One guy sat beside mingyu. They're both confuse, Nevermind Tzuyu's not confuse anymore.. The long ass nose is there again. No wonder...

"Hi.."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, she stood up but mingyu hold her arm, "Sit down.."

"JUNGKOOK-Ah!!" Seunghee yelled and rushed to sit next to jungkook. She look at tzuyu and rolled her eyes.

"Hayysss... What are you doing seunghee go to your friends youre leaving them by theirselves.." Mingyu said and point at the girls with his spork.

"Aishh! Theyre annoying.. Anyways.. How's your performance oppa? You guys were good!!!" She clapped.

Mingyu shook his head, "I cant believe I have a sister.." He looked at tzuyu, "Do you any brother? or sis--"

"She doesnt have one... she's only child thats why she's a nerd.." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Mingyu took a deep breathe and raised his both eyebrows. He took a small bite of the burger and drink the milk. "I guess.. You have a secret fan or stalker in here who is also being stalked by several people.."

Tzuyu looked at jungkook, he just shrugged. "I dont know his problem.. He's jealous.. maybe.."

"Right! How did you know I was the only child.."

He sat straight seunghee also looked at him, "Duh! Everyone was talking about it.. They said your dad is also hot.."  He rolled his eyes.

Mingyu poke her, "Have you ever got a boyfriend?"

Tzuyu was silent, "I-I-Do---"

"She dont.."

"Damnit why the hell do you about me?! do you stalk me?!!" Tzuyu said out of nowhere.

"Ani.. I just know it.. its obvious.."

Mingyu smirk, "I can give you one.." Mingyu wink.

"WAHHH! Oppa! That is too sweet!" Seunghee controling her feels. "You two are cute!"

"Tsk.." jungkook rolled his eyes, "Nasty.."

"NASTY? Yah! Do you like her?! You've been rolling your eyes!" Mingyu laughed, "Dont get too affected.... She's cant be in relationship with idols..." He smirked, "You know its dangerous.."

"Awww... I forgot.. Right idols cant date.."

"Yah.. Jungkook-ah... Kwenchana? You look like youre about to burst out of a fire.." the guy beside him said and hold his shoulder.

"Ahhh jinjja.." Mingyu said, "Dont be angry... Thats why you cant date seunghee also.."

"AHH! Oh my god! MINGYU YAH! SHUT THE FVCK UP!"