Discharged

Priscillia's POV

A few days later, Jonathan and I are able to be discharge from the hospital. Have I ever told you? Jonathan is a lonely child as his parents abandoned him when he was still an infant..

What's more, he is the only child in the family. He have nobody to play with, but there were also happy times when Jonathan came over to my place and play together. My parents know him very well, as Jonathan always come over to my place. Sometimes to have lunch together, sometimes to play hide and seek and sometimes to complete our homework together.

All those are done when we were still in kindergarten. Today is the day of our discharge and I doubt none of our classmates will come as he is still unfamiliar with them. Which means he will be returning home alone? I will never let that happen! I know how it feels to be alone. My parents together with my sister who looks annoyed step inside the Ward and see me standing there, zoned out. 

My sister, Christine, then said "Stupid! Don't you know that I hate hospitals? It is so dirty here and I need to get myself washed up so hurry and pack your stuff and we should leave! " with her suckish attitude as always.

"Don't be like that, Christine. Stop being rude to your one and only older sister. Not to mention, the first thing you should do is to wish her well for recovery! Oh.. Priscillia, I heard that Jonathan was also warded? Is he alright? It has been 13 years since I last saw him..."  my mother said. 

"He is feeling much better now. But.. Can we let him go home with us? Mum, we all know that nobody will be there take care of him.. And since we actually have an extra guest room. Is that okay, mum? I will take care of him and will not give you any trouble, I promise." I replied. 

"Alright alright.. Let him join us then, it has been long since I saw him too. But it will only be for 1 week, then he will have to return home." mum said. 

My sister gave me an unhappy face and her suckish attitude the whole time and she got even much more glum when she heard that Jonathan will be coming to stay with us. After all, it has been 13 years since they all saw him, so I guess it can be understood that she dislikes the idea. If they see how handsome and mature he is right now, I believe nobody will oppose to the idea aymore. After getting my bag packed, we walk towards Jonathan's Ward. There he is, sitting on the bed, packing his clothes, looking extremely lonely. I knock on the door and enter the ward with my family. A bright and vibrant smile is across Jonathan's face. He then greeted "Good morning, Auntie and Christine!". The moment he turned around, I see my sister's face light up and she smiled from ear to ear.

Christine's POV

Wow! Jonathan is so handsome now. Yes! It is awesome that he will be staying at our house for a week. Time for me to get myself a perfect boyfriend! He look really handsome! He has a pair of mesmerizing eyes. Not to mention, his facial features make him look like a guy who will treat woman in a gentle way. He also have a radiant skin. He is really an ideal boyfriend for me. Especially his appearance. I am a girl who judges a book by it's cover. So don't be surprise that I am looking for a boyfriend with appearance as one of the criteria. I will find opportunities to interact wtih him within the upcoming one week. 

THOUGHTS : Jonathan, you won't be able to escape. You are mine.