To back away or not?

Priscillia's POV 

Feeling really tired of life, I lean my head against Jonathan's shoulders with him still patting me on the shoulder. Maybe it is destined that we should not be together.. I don't know. But I know I cannot stay here forever. It is soon noon time and I hear the locking of the main door. With the thought that my sister and my parents will have already gone out, I open the room door and peep outside. 

I see Christine standing right outside the room glaring at me and shouting 

"Jonathan is inside your room isn't it? You stupid ugly thing. Can't believe you are such a slut..!". At that instant, I feel the blood gush up to my head and I gave her a tight slap. 

"Don't say something when you do not know anything. Nothing happen throughout the night. It is purely my care and concern for Jonathan who is ill. I do not wish to argue with you now. Go and look at your love, Jonathan! " I then rush to the balcony and tried to calm myself down. 

I cannot believe she went to the extent of calling me a slut! We are sisters and that is what she is doing. Sometimes I wonder whether she even regard me as her sister..

Jonathan POV

Christine then walk towards me and ask whether I was okay. She place her hands on my shoulder and I shove her away. 

"Stop what you are doing, Christine. Let me make this clear. The person whom I love is Priscillia, not you. You should understand this. I made myself clear enough. Priscillia, come over and make things clear to her! " I shouted. 

I hear slow shuffling footsteps from the corridor. At this moment, Christine pushes me down onto the floor and started kissing me. Standing at the door, shock and heartbroken is Priscillia. Her tears flow down her cheeks the moment she see this view. I hurry and push Christine away and told Priscillia 

"Priscillia, listen, this is a misunderstanding. This is not what you think.".

But it is too late. Priscillia who is heartbroken instantly left the room. What should I do? With what Christine is doing, she is just ruining the trust between me and Priscillia! How am I suppose to talk to Priscillia like how we do last time? I really have no idea.. I am clueless.

Christine's POV 

(Deep in her mind: Hahahaha.. That girl, she deserves it. I will never let her get Jonathan. Jonathan is mine and will soon be... I will do anything, schemes or plots just to get him. Even if it means that it will risk Priscillia's life. As long as Jonathan is mine. )