Danger, Beware.

~ 3 days have passed since all these happened. It is now the 4th day of Jonathan staying at Priscillia's house. But still, the awkwardness and cold war between Jonathan and Priscillia is still going on.. ~

Jonathan's POV

Looking at the Priscillia who always stands at the balcony these days makes me really upset. Have I told you before? Priscillia's habit never changed.. She was like that since she was younger. Even when we were childhood friends, Priscillia will always go to the balcony and look outside whenever she is feeling down. Maybe I am not in the position to say anything since I made her angry. But I know I will continue to stay by her side no matter what happens. I cannot leave her! She's..She's important to me! So no matter what Christine say, I will not care much.. 

If only I know what schemes Christine have in her mind. If only so, I will not have gone near her. Not at all.. I am actually putting Priscillia's life at risk. How should I make her happy? 

I thought of ways..I did not realise that Christine was actually watching us the whole time. Me buying chocolates and little gifts that girls like for Priscillia. Christine's face turn really ugly the when I show my concern for Priscillia. What should I do? I feel so stuck between the two of them. Although I am 100% sure of who I like. But still ..Priscillia has been ignoring me and Christine keeps bugging me. With Priscillia's previous words of asking me to be with Christine, it makes my mind really confuse and makes me not sure of what to do.. I headed outside to get the rice crackers that Priscillia usually likes to eat. If only I knew what would happen, I will not have went out!

Juliet's POV 

Since that geeky girl is being so extra here.. 

*Dial Priscillia's number* 

"Hello, Priscillia? There is a document which I would like to pass to Jonathan. Since you are his girlfriend, can you get it from me and pass it to him? Let's meet at the Venture Sky Park in awhile.." telling her so. 

Priscillia then replied "Uhm..sure. See ya then." with that, she hung up the call. 

Let's see how you will suffer.

Priscillia's POV 

Why Venture Sky Park? That park is a quiet place. I hesitated at first, but since it is a document for Jonathan, I will go. Taking out a piece of sticky note, I wrote [ Jonathan, I'm going to Venture Sky Park to meetup with Juliet to get your document from her. Will be back soon..] and stick it onto Jonathan's table. My right eye lid just kept on twitching.. It felt like something is not right but I ignored it and did not suspect any further.