Rescued, but jealous.

Jonathan's POV 

I reach the abandoned house in awhile.. The forests surrounding it is completely quiet. The door to the house is locked! I started knocking on the door.

*Knock knock* 

The door then open and Juliet was the one who open the door. Behind her, I see Priscillia, lying on the ground, all pale and worn out. 

"Let me in! " I told Juliet, but she didn't back off. 

She was still standing in my way and it made me really angry. 

"LET ME IN RIGHT NOW! " I shouted at her and she back off, looking at me with her eyes wide. Priscillia! I carry her up and see how she is feeling.

Priscillia's POV 

...Jonathan..? 

*Coughs* 

I'm sorry, but I am really thirsty and I am not able to talk much right now...I..I.. 

*goes unconscious due to dehydration and the lack of water*

Jonathan's POV 

Priscillia?! Priscillia?! Wake up! 

*touches her face to ask her to wake up but her face and body is burning hot* 

Immediately, I carry her on my back and wanted to leave, but Juliet is still blocking my way.

Juliet's POV 

"Don't you dare leave! Things are not settled yet! I have to settle it out with this bitch.." I told him.

Jonathan's POV

"Can't you see the state she is in?! Stop it! I hate you! Just if, if anything ever happens to Priscillia, I swear I will hate you forever! " I shouted at Juliet once again.

Juliet's POV 

"I-I'm sorry.. But do you know how I feel? I love you, Jonathan..I do. I just..just wanted you back after I realise how good you are. I failed to cherish you before this.. I'm sorry." she apologizes with tears streaming down her face.

Jonathan's POV 

"We can still be friends.. As long as you don't do such things ever again to Priscillia. You should know that love cannot be forced. The only person I love is Priscillia. I admit I used to like you before, but it is the past. So forget it and move on. " saying so, with Priscillia on my back, I carried her onto the car.

Juliet's POV

He is still as stubborn as before.. If only he knows how I am feeling.. Just a little bit will do. My heart..it hurts. A lot..

Jonathan's POV 

" Priscillia? Priscillia, wake up! " 

Despite me calling for her to wake up for several times, she still didn't wake up. Fortunately, there is a bottle of water which I left on the car. I stretch out my hands for it as the both of us are in the back seat. After I get it, I feed Priscillia the water. But it was of no use! She did not drink the water at all and instead, the water kept dripping from her mouth as she isn't drinking. I guess I have no choice... I have to feed her, mouth to mouth. I hesitated, but looking at her red cheeks and her expression which seems to be showing her pain and thirst, I stop my hesitation and fed her through my mouth. With my lips and her lips together, the water went into her mouth smoothly. Seeing that she is finally drinking, I felt more at ease.

Priscillia's POV

I feel water entering my body.. It is weird. A magical kind of feeling.. I couldn't drink, then, who was it? I've got no idea.. When I open my eyes, I see Jonathan, both of us, lip to lip. I push him away immediately.. 

"J-Jonathan.. What are you doing? " I ask him.

"You have finally regain consciousness! .Are you feeling better? I was giving you water just now. Sorry, you couldn't drink so I had to do that. " he told me.

"It is alright. But -..." that was when I see my sister's hair clip. I feel really jealous and upset... Still feeling dizzy, I stumbled out of the car and fell onto the ground. 

"Are you alright? Priscillia? Are you angry with me?...I am sorry I came late. I am sorry. " he said. 

He come over to help me up but I push him away. I stood up but couldn'cannot walk further than 2 steps because I am feeling really dizzy. Jonathan came over and carry me and got me back into the car. 

"All you should do now is rest. " he told me and brushed my hair. 

I didn't like how I am feeling jealous and treating him like that. But.. I feel really jealous of my sister..