Day 3 ~ No! He's Leaving!

Jonathan's POV ~

11.30pm

*Heads home and get luggage packed, heads for the airport, with his single ticket. Allowed into the departing hall and waits for the plane to Singapore which is arriving in half an hour's time*

The Next Morning ~

Priscillia's POV ~

8.00am

*Wakes up from bed and goes into the living room, sees Mum sitting there looking all worried*

Conversation between Priscillia and her Mum :

Priscillia : What's wrong, Mum?

Mum : Jonathan...He-He left for Singapore last night.

Priscillia : You mean he's going for a trip? For how many days?

Mum : No..He is not coming back once he's gone, he's gone for good

Priscillia : What?! Why didn't you tell me? Forget about that...I'll go to the airport to see whether he's still there.

Mum : Don't be silly, girl, what time is it now? He couldn't possibly be there. *Stops her*

Priscillia : Don't stop me Mum! Please! *Gets change and leave for the airport*

~ At The Airport :

*Looks around, I'll go somewhere near the departing hall to look for him. The airport is packed today, bobbling heads are all around*

Thought : (No! Jonathan..Please don't..! You promise you'll stay with me!..)

I ran through all the department stores and outside the departing hall but didn't see Jonathan at all...I wanted to give up..But just when I was about to give up, I caught a glimpse of Jonathan at the Starbucks Cafe!

"Jonathan! Jonathan!" I shouted and he turned over. Jonathan looked very surprised, standing up, not knowing what to do. At this moment, I know what my heart wants...I ran over to Jonathan and gave him a hug, tears streaming down my cheeks. "It's lucky..It's lucky you haven't leave" I told him.. "Wait..Priscillia..Why? Why are you-" before Jonathan could complete his sentence, I kiss him on the lips. "Listen..I don't want you to ever ever leave me again! Never..Please." I told him. "Okay..Then what about my ticket to Singapore?" *I took the ticket and tears it* "You don't need it. I need you by my side.." I replied. "I need you by my side too.." Jonathan told me. *Hugging each other in the cafe, not feeling awkward at all. Bystanders wouldn't know how we feel..The instant whereby you almost lose something/ somebody precious*

*Johnson's happen to walk past the Starbucks Cafe*

Johnson's POV ~

*Smiles* I knew that would happen..But, thanks for giving me those precious days, Priscillia. I knew from the start, through your actions and expressions that I am not the one you like. I wish you all the best..All the best for your life with Jonathan. I'm giving you my blessings because I really loved you..I really do..See you, the next time round. Goodbye..

*Johnson leaves for Taiwan*

Priscillia's POV ~

* Brings Jonathan to my house*

Priscillia : Mum, I brought him back!

Jonathan : Hi, Auntie..

Mum : I know...I know I would. Before you woke up, Jonathan actually texted me to tell me that his flight have been held back. I purposely held you back and stop you so as to see how strong you guy's relationship is. Haha...Anyway, nice relationship you've got.

*The 3 of them starts laughing*

~ Christine's appears ~

Christine : So now you all are taking me as invisible? Have you all forget that I love Jonathan?

Priscillia : Errr... *Quickly lets go of Jonathan's hand*

Jonathan : Priscillia..

Mum : Christine! ..

Christine : Come on, since when are you guys so not humourous? I was just joking..I admit I liked Jonathan before..But now, I've decided to focus on loving one guy, my classmates, Jase. He is a much sweeter guy than Jonathan *Teases them*

Priscillia : Since when? *Elbows Christine in the stomach*

Mum : I'm proud of you, daughter!

Jonathan : Hahaha *Laughs*

Christine : Since when? Haha..Won't let you know. :p And..Jonathan, stop laughing! If you ever treat my sister badly, you'll know what I'll do to you! And don't you even dare contact the Juliet, your ex-girlfriend.

Jonathan : Oh..No No No. That's a matter of the past. Yes, Ma'am Christine! I'll remember that!

*All of them started giggling and laughing*

It's 4 more days to the 7 days. Although the 7 days is already not counted since Jonathan is not leaving for Singapore, but Jonathan and I have decided to make the rest of the 4 days, the best day of our lives. No matter what we do, we both agreed that, as long as we are together, we will feel happy and blissful enough..