Chapter 3

~Robins POV~

"Robin get up!" I heard cy say shaking me.

"What?" I said turning to face him.

"I found her address," he said.

I sat right up and got out of bed. "where is she?" I said.

"She lives in this street called ravens wood, it used to be her old house where her human parents lived. She lives in 947 and goes by her old name rachel and changed her clothes to normal."

"I only asked where she lived cy." I said walking out the room.

"Sorry."

"Anyways how did you get all those information?" I asked.

"I asked a few people if they knew her. Luckily they knew her and exactly where she lived." he replied.

"You really did that?" I asked.

"Yeah anything for you." he replied.

"But how did you know people knew her?"

"Man, stop asking questions and let's get the others and find her." he said pushing me to the others room.

We got everyone awake and walked to the t-car. We didn't know where this ravens wood was so we asked some people. When we got our answer we went straight there. 'I finally found you." I said to myself.

~Ravens POV~

I did my usual routine today. Ran out, said hi to mrs. and mr. Sanchez, went to Ihop and walked around for a while.

I decided to go to the park today. When I got there I sat on the grass and stared at the sky. It was becoming dark. I stayed there for a hour then walked back home.

"Hi mrs. and mr. Sanchez." I said walking by their house.

"Hi Rachel, have a good day?" mrs. Sanchez asked.

I stopped at their front yard and smiled at them.

"Yes, today I went to the park and had a relaxing time watching the stars for a hour. It was really great." I replied.

"It's nice to see you this happy Rachel." they said.

"It was just so peaceful, I didn't have a single thought in my mind. No worries, no pain, and I finally felt happy like my parents were still alive." I said.

"Your parents were great people Rachel. I am glad you still think about them." mr. Sanchez said.

"I could never forget them." I replied.

"You better get some sleep, it's getting late." mrs. Sanchez said walking back to the house with her husband. "goodnight sweetie!"

"Goodnight!" I yelled back.

I walked back to my house and when I entered, I could see someone's been here. I walked around, nothing was missing, nothing. I looked at the window it was open. I could sense that someone was still there.

"Who's there?" I asked.

I grabbed my mini knife in my boot and walked to my room. I decided not to use my powers anymore, so now I use knives.

As I walked into the room, I dropped my knife and stared right in front of me.

"I can't believe it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. anyways hope you like it.

-Elizabeth