The story of Raven

~Robins POV~

I'm sitting at a table in a girls house. Who's the girl? Raven old human sister. A man walked in and sat down.

He looked at me and asked," who are you?"

"I should be asking you that." I said.

"I'm Luke Richards uncle of Lucy." he said.

Lucy is raven human sister, who they thought was kidnapped, but really she just went back here to visit her uncle and tell him of her parents' death. But when she came back raven was gone and she came back here to live.

"I'm robin." I replied.

"What do you want?" he asked politely.

"Tell me." I said.

"Tell you what?" the man asked.

"The story of Raven." I said. Of course, I want to know Raven's past life in Azarath and the time she spent with her human family.

The mans eyes grew wide as he heard that name, raven, again. Then he smiled and nodded.

"Where do I start? Raven. I knew her for a long time, even before she came to earth.Her mother, Arella, told me so much about her." He started.

"Raven, the last born of trigon's children. But the first to be the gem. No one knew why trigon chose raven. It was just naturally her. It might be because she's the only girl, but no one knew. Zach and Jason, I'm sure you've met them, were her older brothers. Zach was the oldest and loved both his brother and sister equally. His love for them was stronger than anything. Nothing could break that love. Jason the middle child, loved both of his siblings also, but his was just different. Raven, the youngest, was the flower of the family. She was beautiful and always cared for her siblings, mother, and people of Azarath. She of course didn't know about her being the gem, until she was 5. But even when she knew this, she still carried on living her life, like that was just a dream. She was always happy. Raven is a gem, I can see why her father chose her. She was beautiful in her own way, shined bright and makes everyone happy, just like a real gem." the continued on with the story for hours. Telling robin about her life in Azarath and in earth. He knew everything.

And the man was right, Raven was a gem of her own.