Chapter 4

~Ravens POV~

[recap]

I walked home, talked to mr. and mrs. Sanchez. When I walked in everything in the house was moved, the window was open, but nothing was taken. Nothing. I heard something coming from my room. I grabbed my mini knife from my boot and walked to my room.

"Who's there? I asked. When I walked in I dropped the knife and stared right in front of me.

"I can't believe it."

~Ravens POV~

Right there, in front of me in my room stood four figures. Robin, beast boy, cyborg, and starfire. I just stood there staring. ' I can't believe they found me. ' I thought.

"Found you." Robin said walking forward into the light revealing his face. The rest of them also stepped forward also revealing themselves. There was a brief silence.

"How?" I asked still standing where I was before.

"How what?" Cyborg asked.

"How'd you find me? How'd you find my old house?" I asked this time stepping forward.

Robin looked at me "we never stopped looking." He replied.

"Friend raven, we searched everywhere for you. And now we finally found you!" Starfire said hugging me.

I pulled away "why? Why did you look for me?" I said with a little anger in my voice.

"Because we care, your our friend raven." Robin resonded.

"And robin didn't want to stop cuz he-" beast boy finally spoke but got cut off by cyborg elbowing him in the stomach.

"Hey what ya do that for?" BB asked rubbing his stomach.

"Cuz you have a big mouth." Cyborg said.

"Raven come back to the teen titans. We need you." Robin said.

"I-I don't know what to say." I said stepping back.

"Say yes," robin said stepping forward and taking my hand. "Please, we need you. I need you."

I stood there thinking.

"Please, raven." Beast boy begged.

"Yeah, you don't know what robin put us through to find you. I mean we searched the whole city for you." Cyborg said.

"Why'd you go through all that trouble to look for me?" I asked.

"Raven I did it cuz....... Well I..... Uh." Robin stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"You what?" I said looking at his mask.

"I love you. I love you raven, ever since I layed eyes on you." He whispered so the others couldn't hear.

I stood there shocked 'does he really mean it? Does he love me like I love him?' I thought.

"I-I love you, too, robin. I always have." I finally managed to get the words out in a whisper.

~Unknown POV~

There she was, my sister, my best friend. I missed her, I need to warn her now.

"Well, robin thanks for looking after raven." I said hiding in the shadows, "she's grown since the last time I saw her.

"Who's there?" I heard robin say looking around.

"I'm someone who's been waiting to see raven again." I said.

"Show yourself!" He yelled.

I walked out of the shadows and stood in the light, allowing them to see me.

"Who are you?" Raven said.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me, I really hoped you would remember." I said a little hurt.

~Ravens POV~

A man walked out of the corner showing himself. He had hair like mine, violet and his skin tone was exactly like mine. He was wearing a black suit, with a blue tie and little blue rose in his chest pocket. He looked familiar, almost like I used to know him, but I don't remember.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me, I really hoped you would remember." He said. He seemed hurt that I didn't know him.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked.

"Yes, considering we are family." He said.

"Family? How? All my family died, everyone." I said.

"I was a secret, I hid on earth somewhere I could belong. When I heard that azarath was destroyed, I thought everyone of our family was dead. But I was wrong, I found out our mother sent you here to be safe. From dad am I right?"

"Our mom, dad?" I asked, "you mean you're my brother?"

"Yes raven, we were best friends when we were little, then mom sent me away to hide from dad as well, because I was older the prophecy was supposed to be me. But dad never found me so he waited for you to grow up, but mom did the same to you. Unfortunately he found you and the prophecy almost came true."

"Wait, so raven you never knew you had a brother?" Cyborg asked.

"I think I forgot." I replied.

"But one should never forget their family." Starfire said.

"I know that!" I said.

"Anyways I came here to warn raven." My 'brother' said, now serious.

"Of what?" Robin said.

"Our older brother." He said

"You have another one!" Beast boy yelled.

"Shhhhh, let him continue." Robin said.

"Ok." Beast boy said quieting down.

"Ok, his name is Zach Roth, he was in dad's team and also tried to conquer the world. He's trying it again but he needs me and raven in his team. Because when our powers work together they become so powerful that it can destroy anything the person using it wants to destroy, in this case the world or even worse the universe." He said.

"So what do we do?" Robin asked.

"We try to hide from Zach." He replied.

"Oh and what's your name?" I asked.

He smiled "I'm Jason Roth." He replied. " I've really missed you raven." He said.

I hugged him, "i don't care if I don't remember you, I missed you too." I said.

"Well let's head to the t-tower and we can hide you and raven." Robin said.