Chapter 7

•Previously•

The titans and Jason burst through the roof door, ready to fight.

When they looked at raven their mouths almost dropped to the floor.

••••••••••••••••••••••

~Normal POV~

The titans were all confused, as for Jason he was happy but also guilty.

Raven was hugging Zach, while robin was smiling at them.

The titans didn't understand. Wasn't Zach the enemy? Why is raven hugging him? Hugging? She never hugs, unless she lets you, but this is the enemy we're talking about! Bad guy!

Jason was not even confused, he knew the reason why they're hugging.

'Guess she knows the truth, huh?' he thought. 'Better prepare for a lecture and maybe a beating from Zach. Hah!'

~Jason's POV~

Jason smiled, but also couldn't help but be guilty. He never told Raven the truth.

I didn't tell Raven the truth about him. She should remember she was there when it happened. Scratch that, she was the one who started it!! But its not her fault its all of ours.After all, all three of them used to be best friends back then. Raven was 8, Me 10, and Zach 15, it was the good ol' days. Until that day.

The day our mom decided to split our trio up.

From that day forth Zach always said to never date, it'll just end up breaking your heart.

•flashback•

Jason (10 yrs. old) ran. He ran all the way back to the palace, where his mom was. He had blood all over his clothes and hand. He needed to find help, anyone. Anyone at all. Tears ran down his cheeks as he remembered his poor little sister, Raven.

Jason left Raven with Zach. Raven was hurt, on the verge of dying right now and Zach was trying to stop the bleeding. They were all crying, Zach the most since he always love his siblings.

He needed to get help now, before the guy who did that to her does anything else.

He can't lose her, no. Not now, not while their father left them alone. Zach and him swore to protect her, they knew she was the gem. They swore they wouldn't let her die, not now, not ever. So, she can't die now!! Not now!!

They loved her, more than anything.

(With Zach and Raven)

Zach held raven in his arms, looking at her, as tears started to fall again.

"Raven, dont die on me. On us. We need you, we love you." he said trying to stop the bleeding.

"I'm not gonna leave, Zee. I promise." Raven whispered back.

Raven felt a tear fall on her cheek.

"Zee dont cry. I'm fine. See!" Raven smiled. But Zach could see the pain in her eyes.

"You'll be alright, Jase is gonna come, he's gonna be here with help."

The guy who hurt Raven came back, who's name was Maestro. He an evil grin on his face and knife in hand.

"Leave her alone!! Leave us alone!! You've caused enough already, Leave!!!!!" Zach yelled as more the tears streamed down his face faster. He hugged Raven even tighter, like he never was gonna let go. Which he wasn't.

Raven's eyes closed and Zach got scared. He let go of her.

"Whad'ya gonna do about it?" Maestro asked.

Zach got mad and stood up, putting Raven down gently. He looked at Maestro and his eyes turned red.

He yelled "This!!!" He blasted a black beam at maestro. Maestro fell backwards, already bleeding.

"You brat!"

Zach walked closer to him and looked him in the eyes.

"You did this to her, you will pay." he said in a low voice.

Maestro suddenly got scared, he knew they were children of trigon. But he didn't think they would be strong at this age. 'The kid's like what? 12? 13?' He thought.

When Zach was about to hit him again, end his life for good, Jason arrived.

Jason yelled, "Zee, that's not necessary! You know we can't kill!"

Zach stopped, he was about to turn around, but he decided maestro needed one last punch.

Blood spilled out of Maestro's mouth and he wiped it off.

Arella, seeing all of this, said, "Zachary that wasn't necessary."

Zach responded "He deserved it."

Arella bent down to raven, checked her pulse, and sighed of relief.

"She's alive, just unconscious." she said smiling.

Zach smiled, Jason sighed in relief, while the monks picked Raven up to get her in the infirmary.

The monks left, already took maestro. Which left arella and the two boys.

"I know it's not the best time to mention this but, I've decided you guys need to be split up. I'll send you one by one, Zach goes first, then Jason, then last Raven." Arella said.

"What?!? Why?!?!?" the two violet haired boys yelled in unison.

"Because you guys over react when one of you guys are hurt. We don't need chaos here. I'm sending you all to earth, in different locations. Dont try to find each other!" she finished with a yell.

Zach and Jason nodded. Zach guilty because he's the one who did this. That day, Arella sent Zach to earth, in an unknown location. Raven always asked why he left.

The answer was always 'because he needed to.'

•end flashback•

He only told Raven that Zach was bad because Arella told them not to look for each other. Of he was being selfish, because he also tried to look for them. But I guess Raven lost her memory when she became the portal.

Well it's time to join the reunion.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys liked it!!! I finally got an idea so here it is. Plot twist!!!!!! Incase you didn't know, Zee and Jase, are Jason's and zachs nicknames. raven was of course Rae. anyways I'm almost done with the book. I might make a sequel where they all fight together. That's only if you guys want me to. So yeah that's it for now! Sorry for not updating for awhile, you know I was like moving and on a plane and no wifi and moving again and family reunion and freeze to death, well you get the point!!! bye until next time!

*EJ*