Chapter 5

~Jason's POV~

We arrived at the t-tower, hiding from Zach. The tower is nice and clean besides beast boys room. His room is a mess!

For you who don't know me, I'm Jason Roth. Ravens brother, I'm here to protect raven from Zach Roth, our older brother. Or so they think.

"Hey guys." I said to the others.

"Hey Jason, how're you doing?" Robin asked.

"I'm fine."

"Like the tower?" Beast boy asked.

"I made it by hand." Cyborg said.

"Really? You did? It's really nice." I said.

"Friend Jason, would you like to try the breakfast I made for you?" Starfire asked holding out a plate of food. Bacon, eggs, and sausages.

"It looks good."

"Starfire's cooking is the best." Cyborg said.

I picked up a fork and started to eat the eggs. Then I began eating the sausage and bacon, it was really good. It's like a whole bunch of flavor burst out in my mouth. "Your right it is the best."

"Told you!" Cyborg replied.

"Where's raven?" Robin asked, standing up from the couch and walking to the table.

"Maybe meditating, like she always does." Beast boy said eating a bacon, which looks like it's made out of tofu.

"I'll go check." Robin replied, walking in the direction of ravens room.

~Ravens POV~

I'm in my room looking for my uniform. Ugh, where is it? I walked in the bathroom and looked around.

~Robins POV~

I walked to ravens room.

"Raven?" I said knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Raven?" I said a little louder. I opened the door and walked in.

"Raven?"

"Robin?" I heard someone ask from the bathroom.

"Yeah it's me."

"Oh ok," she walked out in a tank top and shorts. "Do you know where my uniform is?" She asked.

"I think starfire put in that box." I said pointing to a box that said 'ravens stuff.'

"Thanks!" She said walking to the box and going through the box. "Found it!" She yelled holding her uniform.

"Good." I said.

"So why did you come?" She asked, walking to the bathroom to change.

"I was wondering if you'd like to......um." I said trailing off as she walked out with her old uniform. She was beautiful I couldn't ask her, I was nervous.

"If I'd like to, what?" She asked walking towards me.

"If you'd like to go out with me tonight?" I asked.

"Yes of course, what're we gonna do?" She asked. My face lit up as she said yes.

"Since we're hiding you from your evil brother, I was thinking we go on the roof, have a picnic, then watch the stars." I said.

"That sounds perfect." She said.

"Great c'mon lets eat breakfast." I said.

"Ok let's go." She said taking my hand and walked outside the room. I loved the feeling when she touched me, it gave me tingles.

We walked to the living room, beast boy and cyborg were playing video games and starfire and Jason were talking about something. Raven let go of my hand and walked to the table. I walked behind her. She sat down and started eating. It feels good to have her back. I missed her a lot, everyone did but I missed her the most.

~Zach's POV~

They can't hide them in there forever. I'll find a way to get them with me.

"I never thought your brother would lie about you." The girl, Natalia, said. She's ravens human sister. No, I did not kidnap her, she came to me to tell me my sister was okay.

"So what? He's just following our mom's orders. But he will get it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally had time to update! Hope you like it.

Do you like the new cover? I like it. Comment and vote plz.

-Elizabeth