Chapter 8

~Zach's POV~

"Heeeyy Zee." I heard Jason say. "what's up?"

I turned around and saw him. I glared, he smiled sheepishly.

"What's up!?!?! Whats up!!!?" I yelled. "I'll tell you what's up, I had to search the whole world for you two, when I finally do, I have to fight an over protective boyfriend and explain to Rae who I am!!! And raven is a lot stronger than last time." I finished calming down a little.

"So, everything's good?" he asked sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck. I looked directly at his eyes and narrowed my eyes. I mean, what kind of question is that? So lame, he's still the same, that's for sure.

"Yeah, everything's just great." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Wait! Did I just hear that dude say 'overprotective boyfriend'? I heard someone say.

"Jason! You found her and told her I was bad!?!?" I asked completely ignoring that comment.

"Sorry! I was just trying to obey Arella's orders!" he yelled back.

"Really?! Cause it looks like an awful lot like you stayed here! And didn't 'mom' say not to see or look for each other!?" I yelled also. In my defense he was being selfish. He found her, told her I was bad, stayed here, and now he says he was obeying orders? Pretty selfish. When I found Raven, I was planning on telling Jason when I found him also.

"Okay! I admit, I was being selfish!! But seriously, I had no idea where you were!" Jason responded.

"Still!! You didn't have to tell Rae I was evil!!!!!!!!"

He sighed in defeat. "okay, okay, I was wrong. Can we get over it now?"

"Agreed." I said, calming down a bit.

Okay now all I need to know is who the heck the rest of them are.

"Uh, who are they?" I asked Jason, gesturing to the team of confused people. Jason was about to say something, but someone cut him off.

"I'm beast boy." I looked at him and the others and nodded.

The girl stepped forward and said, in a very cheery voice, "I'm starfire, who are you? Why was raven hugging you? And will you be my friend?"

I looked at raven with a confused face and she just smiled. I looked back and answered her with a very good answer should I say.

"Huh?" I said.

~Normal POV~

"Cyborg" the half human, half robot man said behind the others.

"Nice to meet you." Zach said.

"Please, who is this 'overprotective boy friend' you speak of?" Starfire asked Zach the question the rest of them, besides raven and robin, are wondering. But I guess star didn't learn that 'boy friend' is actually 'boyfriend' and means that they're dating. But who cares?

"That would be me, star." robin said, walking up to them.

"Uh, dude! When did that happen!?!?" beast boy exclaimed.

"You remember the day we visit("more like broke into" raven said.) ravens home? Yeah, while we were there I told her I loved her."

Cyborg asked completely offended, "And you didn't tell me you told her?!"

"Uh, sorry?" Robin responded lamely.

"Sorry!? I was the first one to know you loved her!!! And you didn't even tell me that you two were together!" Cy totally lost it and yelled.

"I thought you already knew!" robin yelled back.

"Wait, Cy you knew Rob liked Rae!" Beast boy exclaimed.

"Oh! What a glorious day! I shall make the pudding of happiness!" starfire said.

"No!" everyone, excluding Jason and Zach, yelled.

"What we mean is Zach and Jason might be allergic to some of those ingredients, we don't want them to feel left out, do we?" Robin said. Saving their lives might I add.

"Oh, okay, then I shall just let cyborg cook our dinner."

Everyone, again excluding Zach and Jason,(who are just standing there confused about this pudding problem) sighed of relief.

"Okay! Time for a reunion party!!!!" Jason yelled and ran inside.

"Hey! Come back here, I still have something to say to you, you brat!" Zach yelled after him.

"Idiots." raven mumbled under her breath.

Everyone walked inside.

"Come on, Rae. It's time you catch up with your brothers and friends." robin said l, putting his arm around ravens shoulder.

"It's sure good to be back at the tower." raven said, as she kissed robin on the cheek.

"Rae, Rob, come on!! If you want some food you better get down here before Zach finishes it all!" Jason yelled from inside.

"Dudes!!! How much can he fit in his mouth!?!?" they heard beast boy ask.

They laughed at beast boy's question, robin turned to raven and put his finger under her chin. He tilted her head up and stared at beautiful amysthst eyes, he leaned in and caught her lips in his. After a while they broke apart.

"I love you, my angel of darkness." he said.

"I love you, my robin." she said.

"Dude!! Seriously, he can fit like a hundred in his mouth!!!"

And the rest of the night was perfect, with bonding with family and friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••