Just a Filler

A/N: Guys I forgot that I'm not that good at making title so please bare with it.

3rd Person's POV

Jimin was pushed in the wall that made him gasped in pain. When he was about to scold the person, there's a tounge that pushed in his mouth and he just let it roam in his sweet cavern.

Yoongi and Jimin kissed in hunger and full of lust. Jimin pulled out first to breath but that didn't stop Yoongi.

He trail kisses to Jimin's jaw down to his collarbone. When he reach Jimins soft spot, he sucked and bite on it. Jimin let out a loud moan.

He can't take it anymore, he pushed Yoongi away to remove their clothing. Once their half naked. Yoongi pushed Jimin slightly on the bed and he crawl on top of him.

"I want you to be rough HYUNG." Jimin said with a husky voice. The older only nodded in response.

Yoongi kissed Jimin from his lips and lick his toned chest. When Yoongi reach Jimin's waistband, he then palm Jimin's clothed buldge roughly and then he kissed it teasingly.

"Da--daddy don't tease me. Please do it now." Jimin pout like an innocent he is and that makes Yoongi turn on more. " OK baby boy" Yoongi remove Jimin's boxer when he was about to hold Jimin's cock, a hand stop him.

"Whats wrong baby boy? Isn't this what you wanted?" Yoongi asked.
"Daddy I want you now! I want your big cock inside of me!" Jimin said innocently.

Yoongi smiled when he hear what Jimin said then he reach something on their nightstand. He put a lube in his fingers and rub it in his dick.

He pump himself first before entering Jimin. He enter Jimin's pink tight hole roughly that make Jimin shout in pain and in pleasure.

Yoongi trust in Jimin faster and harder, he didn't let the younger adjust but when he hears Jimin let out a high pitch moan, he knows that he hit the spot.

Jimin held on Yoongi's neck and let out a loud moan because of pleasure his receiving .

Yoongi kept trusting on Jimin, he reach for Jimin's length and pump it " Da-da-daddy!! I'm gon--...ahhh!!" Jimin haven't finish his sentence, because he already cum in Yoongi's hands.

A few more trust and Yoongi have his climax and let it out in Jimin hole, his cum are now in Jimin's thigh trailing down. He reach for a tissue to clean themselves.

He lay beside Jimin panting and kiss the boy in his lips one last time.

Yoongi spoon Jimin and rest his head in Jimin hair. While Jimin has his face in Yoongi's neck.

"Night HYUNG. I love you "

"Goodnight Minnie. I love you too "
Then both of them drifted to sleep.

****-****

A/N: Guys sorry about the lame Smut and short chapter, but I hope that you will enjoy this book.

Story's date: 5/16/15