Composing

The title & story is lame!!

I open the door of his music room and enter silently.

I saw him sitting on his chair, earphones plugged in his ear and a loud music coming out from it.

I slowly walk towards him.

I hug him from behind and slowly my hands making their way through his muscular shoulders.

I gave him a massage and I saw his body tense. He didn't stop me because I know that he knows who I am.

He works everyday.

Leaving me alone with the other members and while him staying in the music room.

I feel sad for him. He should take a brake. I turn him to face me and I sat on his lap.

"Yoongi Hyung~ please take a rest" I said concern in my voice. Looking at his eyes. They're open half lid.

I kissed them softly and I put my hands to his pale cheeks.

I observe him...

His jawline was sharp, small hair growing on his chin, eyes we're red and dark spot under it, and lastly his hair was messy from combing.

"Hyung, go take a shower and shave, for me please?" I told him.

He just responds with a 'hmmm' and I got up from his lap. He stands up from his chair and make his way to the bathroom.

I waited for him to finish...

I look at his working table and saw crumpled papers scattered.

I let out a sigh and clean his table.

After a minute he came back freshly shaved. He smells like a vanilla with a hint of mint.

I gave him my sweetest smile and hug him.

"Yoongi bear please take care of yourself.." I mumbled

He kissed my hair and lift my chin up

"Jiminie, baby, I love you. Thank you for being my sunshine and for everything that you've done to me." He said while smiling.

I blushed because of his words. I respond with a kiss. He was shocked with my action and neither do I.

In just a second he kissed me back.

The kiss was sweet. Love and passion.

We part a way to breath, I looked into his eyes and said

"I love you too hyung"

We kissed again. This time it was hunger and lust.

Teeths clutching, lip biting and tongues fighting for dominance.

He obviously won. I was the one to parted first. He then make his way to my neck. He kiss and bite my soft spot.

I let out a soft moan and grab his hair. He then continued on leaving marks on my neck and collarbone.

After he was satisfied, he gave my neck to my jaw line a light kiss. Once he reached my lips he kissed it roughly.

His hands roam around my body while our tongues we're longing for each other. He stopped in my bum to give it a soft squeeze.

"Daddy"

I moan softly

He smirk in my lips and we parted away. Our for heads still connected to one another.

We we're both panting. His breath smells like mint, cheeks both burning and lips we're swollen.

"Can I?" I asked him. He just nodded and I kissed him one last time before standing on my knees.

I palm him slowly and then roughly.

"Shit baby. Take it already" He beg

I like it when his begging.

I gave him a playful smirk before opening his fly and unbuttoning his buttons.

When I was done I pull it down with his boxers. His dick sprung out and it touch my lips lightly.

I looked at him again with my innocent eyes and grab a fist full of his cock.

He moaned and throw his head because of the pleasure.

I'm an impatient person so I put it all in one, in my mouth. My head bobbing slowly up and down.

He grab a fist full of my hair and slowly thrusting his dick in my mouth. He let out a loud moan again.

I bobbed my head faster and deeper this time.

His cock hit the back of my throat that made me gag and moan.

"Shit Jimin. Ahh~ I'm cumming" he said. I release him with a pop. Saliva visible between me and his cock, pre-cum dripping down my chin. I wiped it with my thumb and licked it clean.

I massaged him slowly then fast, I looked up at him.

His face we're red and sweat dripping down his for head.

He looked hot.

My hands move faster and he moaned again.

He was about to speak but his climax cut him off.

I cleaned him and finished it a pop.

I put his soft dick back his pants and kissed his lips.

"Yoongi daddy I cum in my pants."

"It's okay baby. You give daddy the best blow job ever." He replied with his gummy smile and kiss my lips again.

*****

Sorry for not updating (is the chapter short?)

If there's a wrong grammar I'm sorry about it too

~not proofread~