Random

It’s not often that Jimin has time to himself. But when he does, he makes the most of it.

It’s kinda hard due to the fact that he shares a room with two other boys who most probably do the same thing he does (Jimin doesn’t really want to think about that because of the grossness factor) but once the doors are closed and he’s sure he can hear Hoseok’s and Taehyung’s erratic snoring, the glare of his phone almost seems like an accusatory flashlight beam from a police officer.

Earphones jammed in, Jimin checks one last time that the other boys are snoozing obliviously before he settles himself into the blankets, already burning up from anticipation. It’s filthy, yeah, but he can’t bring himself to care right now. He’ll deal with the guilt in the morning.

It’s always the same set of videos; Jimin’s fingers fly across the screen in a series of rapid taps, punching in the search word and seeing the thumbnails pop up. The images alone quicken his breathing and he can’t bring himself to press on the link any quicker than he does.

It’s a fancam; the sound quality is shit but all Jimin is focused on is the boy in the centre of the video. And from then on, he’s completely gone.

There’s just sweat everywhere, glistening on Yoongi’s skin, dripping down his face and disappearing into his shirt. It’s not clear, but Jimin leaves the depravity of it to his imagination, smirking as he slides a hand down his pants, nails scraping along the waistband of his boxers. The cypher is aggressive, filthy and raw, and so is Yoongi. There’s no trace of makeup, no sign of the pretty idol except a rapper spitting fire into a mic. Nothing turns Jimin on more than seeing Yoongi like this and he has to stuff a fist into his mouth to stop from groaning out loud, the other hand palming the bulge in his boxers.

It helps too, when Jimin’s eyes travel down Yoongi’s length to see the familiar ripped jeans that’s showing more skin than necessary. His thumb digs into the slit, smearing the precome around and he uses the slickness to pump even harder, the heat bringing him to that sweet, sweet edge. Jimin knows he’s done for when he sees Yoongi lick his lips and he chokes, spilling over his hand and letting the ecstasy consume him. For a while, he stays there, the cypher still resonating through his ears.

Whether it’s a guy or girl, my tongue will make you come.

Ain’t that right, Jimin thinks smugly, bringing his sticky hand up to his mouth and licking all of his fingers just as the video ends and the familiar ‘replay?’ arrow pops up.

Well, he’s up for round two.

~

It’s shit early in the morning when Hoseok’s alarm goes off and Jimin groans (this time not in pleasure) and burrows his face into his blanket. In addition to the ungodly wake up, it sucks even more when Taehyung bounds onto his bed and tries to snuggle in next to him and Jimin has a hard time pushing the eager boy out of his comfort zone. He’s also slightly alarmed since he was too exhausted post-fap session to clean up and he tries to angle his body in such a way that Taehyung doesn’t notice how sticky he is.

'Hyuuuuung,’ Taehyung whines, nuzzling Jimin’s neck. 'Let me in.’

'No,’ says Jimin flatly, both hands on the younger boy’s chest and pushing him onto the floor. 'My bed.’

Taehyung collapses on the floor in a heap, sulking with a rather impressive pout whilst Hoseok is bustling around, cheerily making his bed. How the two of them manage to function so well in the morning, Jimin is flabbergasted about, but he much rather the both of them clear out of the room before he starts to clean up. The drying come is sticking boxer material to skin and it’s such an unpleasant feeling that Jimin seriously wants to take an hour long shower.