Random

Look for the author's note...

Little bit of jerking

The bunk creaked with the weight of Yoongi's body, causing a noise that made him cringe because the other members were just outside the room and he didn't want them to know he was still awake. After ten minutes of complaining that he was tired after a long day of practice and stating that he wanted to take a nap without the other members bothering him, they had finally agreed to give up an hour without their bedroom so the grumpy rapper could sleep.

The room was dark save for the dimmed light from Yoongi's phone that illuminated his face and the soft pillows around him. Propped up against the headboard of the bed along with sheets and blankets cocooning him, he let his thumbs hover over the paused video, worrying his bottom lip between white teeth as his eyes shifted from the cellphone in his hands to the door across the bedroom. The only noise was the box fan blowing cool air from the window and the faint sound of a movie playing down the hall where the other members were, and every few moments he could hear Jeongguk or Taehyung whine about being tired and wanting their own beds to sleep in. At the rate things were going, Yoongi didn't have much more time to himself.

Yoongi pressed play on the video before his brain could tell him otherwise and the soft sounds of Jimin's laughter filled the air around him, causing Yoongi's lips to quirk upward in a small smile. Jimin was endearing. The staff had uploaded countless videos of the members goofing off and dancing around, but there was always one bright-eyed boy with a wide smile and sinful body that made him lose his mind. And right now, the image of Jimin rolling his hips while his hands touched his body had Yoongi's stomach clenching, fists tightening because Jimin was just too much.

His hand was cold when he shoved it underneath the elastic band of his shorts and briefs to palm at his growing member, causing a low gasp to escape his mouth before he could bite his tongue to stop it. He glanced away from the video for only a moment to check the door and listen to the members just outside before he turned back to the flying images across the screen, his hand wrapping firmly around his hardening cock with enough desperation to drive him wild.

Yoongi focused on the way Jimin fluidly moved his body, eyes lidded over just slightly as he pumped at himself, mouth hanging open with silent grunts of pleasure with overflowing stimulation. Hot breaths of air escaped his lips, chest rising and falling, breathing growing more rapid as he dug his thumb within his slit to spread precome against his nimble fingers. The video flashed, showing Jimin shaking his hips almost teasingly, his voice seeping out through his teeth like sinful honey. Yoongi moaned rather loudly and shoved his free hand as far into his mouth as he could get it, biting down hard on his skin to shut himself up. The last thing he wanted was to get caught, especially when he jacked off to videos of Park Jimin being a fucking little shit.

Yoongi bucked his hips up involuntarily, breathy little groans of pleasure seeping through his teeth, eyes watching wearily as Jimin danced and shook his slender hips to the camera, hands shamelessly roaming his body like it was made for only Yoongi's eyes. The hand around his aching member was rubbing carelessly now; he was doing anything just to get sweet relief because now it was almost painful. The strength to keep a fist in his mouth had withered to nothing and soon he was a moaning, whimpering mess against the sheets of his bed, thighs trembling, toes curling as his stomach clenched with the warning that he was close.

All it took was Jimin to wink and lick at his lips when the video finally came to an end, and Yoongi was coming against a shaking palm hard enough to make him see stars. His phone dimmed out and clicked off automatically, falling from his chest and onto the sheets next to him as he let his limbs turn to jelly and drape carelessly around him. His fingers were covered sticky and wet and a thin sheet of sweat had somehow accumulated all over his body but he couldn't get himself to roll out of bed and clean up. Instead he flipped over on his stomach and let the noise of the fan drag him to state of sleep where he wasn't fully aware of his surroundings anymore. Maybe now he could take that nap he'd been lying about only twenty minutes ago.

Yoongi tried to ignore the sound of the bedroom door opening, hoping he could fall asleep before the other members started filing in and making loud noises. Soft padding of feet reached his sleepy ears and with a grunt he shoved his head deeper within his pillows and blankets, hoping that would show as a sign that he didn't want to be bothered.

“Hyung?” The sound of Jimin's soft voice reached Yoongi's ears and suddenly he didn't feel so tired anymore. He blinked with surprise, body tensing when he felt warm, soft hands rub against his arms, fingers drawing circles into his stomach. “You put on quite a show, hyung. But just remember, when you jack off to videos of me, make sure to lock the door next time.”

Yoongi shot up in his bed, arms flailing and legs kicking as he fumbled to grab at Jimin, who was a giggling mess of limbs on the floor a few feet away. “Park Jimin, I'm going to fucking kill you!”

****

Promotion :

So I just made a YoonMin fabric guys Crawling In Your Vines. Please read it and vote...

Announcement

I'm going to delete the two books I made the 'Sugar Baby' and the 'His Pet' .so guys please support my story 'Crawling In Your Vines' Thank u!!!