No Title!!!

"When will he be here?" The brunnete asked silently twirling his red  miniskirt.

He wait for the older to get home. When he heard the front door open, he fix himself up in front of the mirror and put the robe back in his body. 

He then went downstairs to see if it's really him. He saw a guy wearing all black and glasses on the tip of his nose.

"Hi Jimin." The older said, while removing his black coat and putting the case down.

Jimin then went in front of him helping him remove his neck tie. He peck the older's lip and trace his chubby fingers in the other's jaw.

"Hi sir, how's work?"

He said to the older seductively and continue tracing nothing on his pale skin.

"Jimin not now, I need to finish checking you and your classmates paper." The older of the two said. Cold can feel in his voice.

Jimin knows that his professor is indeed busy. The thruth is Jimin should be busy doing his project and reviewing for his exams, but Jimin did that already.

He doesn't want to be burden to the older, he just let him pass and went to their room.

His surprise for his professor is now ruined, but he will never let his hard work wasted.

He then went to their shared room and open the door without knocking. He saw Yoongi checking some papers that might belong to him or his classmate.

He then make his way to the older and slowly untying his robe.

"Sir I'm horny...Please play with me"

Jimin said while shaking. He knows that Yoongi will be mad at him because he disobey the older.

Yoongi then turn his head towards Jimin anger in his eyes.

Jimin continue on untying his robe with his shaky hands. When his done removing it, the only thing that covers himself is a red checkered miniskirt.

(This is the fucking pic.jisoos I need help right now.someone pass me holy water!)

The skirt only has a button, so it's easy to remove

The skirt only has a button, so it's easy to remove. Jimin slowly looked at Yoongi if his daddy is angry, but no, all he cannot see is Yoongi is in front of him lust and love in his eyes.

Yoongi smirked because of the youngers action and of course because of the boys skirt.

He then attacked the younger boys neck, leaving marks all over his collarbone and jaw line.

"Ahh... Sir-"

A moan escape from the boy's plump lips. He can feel the olders smirk playing on his lips.

"You know babe I checked your test papers and they are all... You should be punish"Yoongi said.

Jimin let out a load moan for response, he like being punish.

Then Yoongi push Jimin on their bed softly and remove his shirt.

(Insert $mut here)

A/N: I'm not gonna made smut right now... I don't feel like doing it. So tatata-

I'm so sad! I can't even see BTS!