Touch Me

Well thanks for the vote~ so here is the chapter I promise...

;-;

You guys will probably hate me after this...

WARNING

hardcore smut
Bleeding
Abusive sex

So please read my other books if you don't like this chapter or you could just wait for the next UD

The sound of Yoongi pulling into the driveway was what caused Jimin to wake up. His eyes blinked until he could see his surroundings the best he could in the dark room he was chained in. The only source of light he had was the small little window on the door and that was really only helpful when there was a light on right outside. Jimin could barely move in his confinements. Each wrist and ankle were shackled to the concrete basement as punishment from Yoongi, all because on the previous night Jimin’s fingers were wrapped around his own glistening cock moaning Yoongi’s name without permission. Yoongi caught him in the act and chained him up in the basement to allow him to think about what he had done. Jimin thinks, and arrives to the conclusion that he would have still done it because the way Yoongi looked at him with that menacing glare was what caused him to spill all over his fingers and stomach and curl his toes into the bed sheets beneath him.

Jimin saw the tent in Yoongi’s pants and crawled off of the bed and onto the floor, making his way towards Yoongi.

“Sir, please let me take care of you,” he begged Yoongi while on all fours, “I want to please you, Sir!”

“After you have already pleased yourself? Seems a bit selfish don’t you think, Jimin?”

“Please, please, please!” Jimin begged as he shoved his face into the front of Yoongi’s pants, lapping up what he could from beyond the fabric that confined the man’s member.

“I’m not sure you deserve such a gift.”

With that, Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the arm and roughly pulled him up to his feet and dragged him, “You know where bad boys go when they break rules? Huh, Jimin? They go into the dark room where nobody can hear them and think about what they did wrong to deserve such punishment.”

Jimin whimpered as his arm was hurting from Yoongi’s grip, as well as his newly throbbing erection that was uncovered and would at times brush against Yoongi. It wasn’t long until Jimin was chained down and immobile when Yoongi decided to unzip his pants allowing his pulsating erection to spring out, oozing precum dripping down the veins and dampening his pants. 

“Look at what you’ve done you fucking whore,” Yoongi growled at Jimin before an evil grin grew and his face resembled Cheshire Cat, “Remember how you were begging to wrap your dirty fucking lips around my cock, practically drooling all over yourself? I’ll be generous and allow you to have it. Beggars can’t be choosers though, remember that.”

In the blink of an eye, he had Jimin’s hair locked between his fingers and pulling the boy’s head back and shoving himself down Jimin’s throat causing him to choke, but Yoongi didn’t allow him to adjust to anything before relentlessly thrusting into Jimin’s salivating cavern.

Gulk, gulk, gulk, gulk.

Yoongi’s free hand came up to smack Jimin’s face, then reach down to twist the boys nipple. Jimin shrieked around Yoongi making him shudder with pleasure. It wasn’t long after that when Yoongi came down Jimin’s throat and pulled out to wipe the rest of him onto Jimin’s face, but Jimin was a cockslut and wiped his face all over Yoongi’s dick, lapping up what he could with his eyes closed, feeling the man’s wet cock all along his eyes, nose, and lips.