♡Chapter 3♡

"Get up and get moving. The Founder requests to see you."

I opened my eyes to see Lukas' jacket on top of me while I layed on the bed. He was wide awake, looking for anything to do. His eyes finally met mine, and he looked away blushing.

"Sleep well?" His arm rested casually against his stomach.
"Yeah, yeah," My hand flew up to my mouth in an attempt to cover my yawn.
We were both silent. I kept looking over him.
I stood up, and before I knew it I was falling. Lukas shouted my name. My eyes were blurry and the scene around me was fading away. Blackness emerged and voices from a guy and a woman.

"Don't let her go!"

"No! No! No! Hold on Jesse! Please!"

"Why are you doing this!?!? Stop!"

"I need her. She is more powerful than any of you think."

"No worries. She will only fall straight into the portal. Maybe if your lucky, I'll put her in a slightly comfy prison."

"That's my child! Guards!"

"Please...help...me..."

"Her first words..."

"You...ruined...everything...Isa..."

The voices stopped and my vision cleared up. Lukas was kneeling over top of me and Ivor had an empty glass bottle in his hand.

"Is she awake yet? Geez that girl sleeps." A guard rattled on the door signaling for me to get up. I dusted myself off and bit my lip. Slowly walking forward, I recalled the strange voices. A small aching in my head came and I got ready to meet the founder.
"Jesse?" Lukas grabbed my hand, forcing me to look at him.
"Lukas? What's wrong?" He smiled at me, suggesting happiness, but his eyes were filled with worry.
"Be safe, alright?"
"I will."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Good."
And with that he let me go. The guard poked me with his sword, and led me to the founder.