♡Chapter 7♡

5 years later.....
A young little girl stood in front of me, her long hair the same color as mine. Her head was pointed towards the ground the whole way to the classroom, while Lukas was looking at papers on the other side of the desk.
"It says here, your daughter didn't do her family tree project. That's worth half her grade and-"
I slapped Lukas across the face. Rubbing his cheek, he met my eyes for the first time.
Bending down, I whispered into my child's ear. "Mommy is going to talk to your teacher. Can you go in the hallway please?" She bobbed her head up and down and ran out of the room.
Lukas looked at me and sighed, rubbing his forehead.
"Jesse. You had a daughter?" He looked tired and upset. He still looked young, like when we first met,
"No. I adopted. She doesn't know anything about her family."
We stayed silent. But he had a certain look in his eyes. Almost...hopeful?
"I'm sorry, Jesse. I truly am."
He walked over to sit beside me. His blue eyes searched mine, but I didn't look at him.
"Jesse, are you single?"
My eyes widened in surprise. I looked over at Lukas, to see him smiling at me.
"Yes..?" I answered. Lukas leaned in closer, holding my waist. He pressed his lips against mine. We stayed like this forever. The door slowly creaked open, but we didn't care. I heard a faint, "Mommy?"
We quickly separated from each other.
I was blushing red, same as Lukas. We were still clutching each others hand, holding on tightly.
"You know, your daughter is a hard worker and I'm sorry for the bad grade. I can give her a chance at a different project."
"That sounds great. Thank you!" I smiled at Lukas.
I let go of his hand and grabbed my daughter's.
"I'm going to make a rainbow beacon! Like Mommy's crush did!" I turned around to see Lukas laughing.
"Hey, you wait right here. I'm going to go get my..um...purse"
I sprinted back into the room to see Lukas looking back at the papers. I snuck up behind him, turned him around and kissed him goodbye.
"I love you!" I turned to leave.
"I love you, too."

????'s POV
A small click came from my camera, locking in on Jesse and Lukas. I ran to my car in the school parking lot, quickly driving to the Shipper's meeting.
I knocked twice, and a hooded figure opened the door. Handing me a cloak, I quickly entered the basement. Soft voices came from the other side of the door. I put the cloak on and entered.
"We gather here today in order to finally break the Lukesse ship. It's been five years, but nothing besides hate has come out of the two-"
"Wait!" The hooded figure retracted the hammer, which was being held in front of a tiny toy ship. I passed the photo to the hooded figure. "I have the evidence!"
The picture of the two brought tears to the eyes of the Shippers.
I watched the rest of the ceremony, as we bowed and prayed to the Shipping gods. The candles set the mood and we all joined hands thanking Jesse and Lukas. Then we broke and talked among ourselves.
The End
I cried when I wrote that.
Anywho, I will continue to write more Lukesse books, because I would lose my sanity if I didn't.
Next, I am writing a novel. Once I finish the book, the first three chapters will go up on Wattpad.
Lastly, if you spotted any mistakes or plot holes throughout the book, please comment them down below.

Thanks for reading Prison Bars!!!!