♡Chapter 6♡

Heroes disappear and great friends can forget the memories and times they shared together. But the fragile relationships they form can never be forgotten, no matter how hard they try.
Just one wrong move and your life can end.
Jesse's POV
It was late. Lukas had gone home, and my stuff was still in my old room. Exhaustion over-whelmed me, and my feet dragged me to my room. The hallways were powered by redstone, but in the dark, I couldn't see the small buttons so I didn't bother turning the lights on. The smell of berries led me to the back of the hallway, where someone was humming a catchy tune. I entered a door on my right, seeing someone curling her black hair and placing a green beanie over top of it. Olivia was standing in front of a mirror checking out herself. I stood a few feet behind her, checking my own appearance. My skin was pale, like I had just seen a ghost. Instead of wearing my armor, I was wearing a dress.
"...Olivia?" I whispered, trying my hardest not to wake anyone up.
She turned around, and her eyes widened. "JESSE??!?!?! How..what..?"
She screamed, and I heard bedsheets and groans rise.
"Hi. It's me." I gave a short little wave, thinking it would help.
Her breathing became erratic, and I guided her to the bed.
Axel was the first to come in. He was wearing a black tux and green tie. He didn't notice me, yet. "Olivia, are you okay?"
"Yes. And no." She answered, looking into his eyes.
"What happened?" Axel still didn't notice me.
"Well for starters, look at who's beside me." Axel slowly looked over at me, his pale face growing paler by the second.
Petra then came in noticing me immediately.
"B-but, what? Huh?" Axel stuttered pointing at me, while Petra poked me with a wooden sword.
"You know what? I had a long night, first Lukas, now you guys. I think I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight! See you in the morning! Bye!"
I backed out of the room, seeing the lights turned on.
With a frown on my face, I dreamed of Lukas and I when we were happier.
......................................................................

Hey guys, it's me. I need to ask a little question for a novel I'm working on. Please answer honestly.
If you saw a book about a grandma who works as a secret agent, would you read it?
Thank you for 500 views!!!!!