New Beginnings

(Frisk's Pov)

I woke up in my room at Toriel's old house. I checked the calendar of what date it is. My eyes enlarged of that today is September 15 of 202X, The day Toriel found me in the ruins, The day i fell.

I never knew what my original birthday was cause before i came here. I lived in an orphanage. I lived there until i was 13 and i just left and fell here in Mt. Ebott.

People at the orphanage made my birthday when i was found. Since i didnt remember that well, Toriel made this day my birthday.

So that means Today im now 27 and almost all my friends are the same age as me mostly

When i first met papyrus he was 17 and Undyne was also the same age. 14 Years later, their are now married and I was the one that designed Undyne's dress.

Alphys back then was only 15, She was still a bit nerdish and now she is an professional inventor and still a loser for anime.

Toriel & Asgore had reunited as a couple and Toriel is now also queen of monsters. Eventually, they found a sorcerer to undo Asriel's curse. The 3 of them reunited as a family and lived in the palace.

Toriel always visits me with Asriel at her old place since they moved. Usually she bakes me Butterscotch pie every time she comes here.

Asriel was free from his curse and when he did he had the ability to grow Golden Flowers and Echo Flowers.

And finally.......

Sans, He Moved in with me cause Toriel's old house is MASSIVE! I stayed at her old room and Sans slept in the old place i used to sleep in.

His birthday is a few months from mine. Right now he's 28. the day i met him he was actually 14. Really surprising for me. He wears different clothing now.

He still has his White shirt and Blue jacket, but he wears jeans and sneakers now.

But enough about information for the past 14 years. I'm just excited that I've fast I've grown. It was just yesterday that I almost killed A Froggit.

I wore my red Sweater with my signature shorts of course. And Black boots. I went to my dresser and I wore the Blue Half heart pendant Sans gave me for Christmas Last year.

I went down stairs and I was still spacey, I scratched my eyes and I opened them. I didn't see anyone. I went to the kitchen sink and washed my face.

Suddenly, Hands Covered my eyes. And I was surprised of who it was.

"Hey kiddo, Happy Birthday" Sans said with a smirk

"Ehehe, Thank you Sansy, What are you doing? And why are you covering my eyes?" I said

"I wanna show you something, So don't open your eyes Frisk"

I closed my eyes and didn't open them. I was just standing there. Waiting. Just as I was about to talk. I feel like I was just teleported.

Sans went behind me and held my arms from behind. He removed them from my eyes. I opened my eyes and we were at the beach watching the sunrise.

"Happy Birthday Frisky, I took you here cause I know you love watching sunrises."

"Oh Sans, Thank you so much. I didn't even knew I woke up this early"

"Hehe, Its no big deal Kiddo"

"Can you stop calling me 'Kiddo' Sans, I'm 27 you should call me something else"

"Hmm, okay, Kid"

All I just did was laugh cause he just removed some parts of 'kiddo'

"I'm getting Hungry Sans, Can we go back and eat something?"

Sans nodded and we teleported back to the house.

To Be Continued.....