Untrusted Friend

(Frisk's Pov)

I received a text from Mettaton and its very strange cause she never texts me in case like she has a show or something. but her next show isn't until next month.

===========================

Hello there Darling!

Hey there Mettaton, Whats up?

Where on Underground have you been Darling?! I've been trying to contact you all day!

I went on a date with...Uh?....Someone in particular, Why?

You have to see this Darling, its about your little boyfriend.....

===========================

I opened the picture that Mettaton sent me.....

and.....it was.....

A PICTURE OF TORIEL KISSING SANS?!

After i screamed Mettaton texted me to go to her place, her and Napstablook are waiting there. i didn't hesitate and ran to their place, crying and sobbing.

I arrived and smashed the door open. I stood there crying and Mettaton walked up to me and hugged me. I feel to my knees and just kept crying and screaming.

I loved him, I trusted him. And he repays me by being with Toriel. Asgore would kill Sans if he knew. I was just there. Crying in Mettaton's arms.

"Darling, don't cry. Its going to be fine."

"How is this going to be fine Mettaton?! He cheated on me! He didn't asked to be my Boyfriend but he treated me like one. And we agreed about it! And he repays me with this!"

"Hey F...Frisk, I'm sorry for s..sans he uh, cheated on you. I'm sorry."

"Its okay Napstablook, its not your fault. Its his"

"What are you gonna do about it darling? Are you going to try to kill him?"

"What!? Of course not! Killing doesn't solve anything. I'm just gonna leave the house for a few days."

"Oh my! Are you gonna stay at the my Resort?! I'll book you the pent house right away."