Timeline Disorder

(Frisk's Pov)

I went to snowdin with Sans and he looks uneasy, I also kinda feel it. It was like I hear footsteps. I didn't wanna bother him anyway.

When we were entering Snowdin someone held my hand and pulled me towards them. And hugged me, but I was facing Sans. I looked up and saw it was. Sans?

I was questioning of why there are two Sans? But this one was Red and he has a golden tooth. And looked a lot Naughty.

"Hey there sweetheart, Care to mind if ya tell me where I am?" Sans said (Red)

I just stayed quiet and I was so speechless. I didn't want to talk after he called me that. He was still cute lookin even he's that naughty.

My Sans levitated the other him and pinned him to the tree next to me. He looked mad, frustrated, and all these other weird emotions.

"What the fuck do you think your doing to Frisk?"

"What do you think Dumbass? I'm asking Frisk of where am I?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was in a field full of Golden Flowers with Pet and I'm back here with a hotter version of her over there."

"What? Are you?"

"From a different timeline? Yes. I'm you but older and smarter. And that Frisk over there is Hot!"

I was looking at My Sans confused. What Timeline? Are there different timelines besides ours? Is it because Chara did reset once?

"Sans? What is he talking about? A different timeline?"

"Well, I'm not sure I---"

"Well, Sweetheart. Your little friend? What's her name again? Cara? I guess? Killed ALL of us. And reset it. That made us another Timeline where all of us are more naughty and bad. Your Sans here doesn't remember cause he was a Reset."

"Hey I was just gonna say that! Your so in for a bad time!"

"Hey! That's great! And your in for a Great time from me"

I was right, Since Chara reset it. A world was made that was parallel to ours. Were all good and such but there more weird. And unusual.

So when we say 'Have a Great time' they wouldn't like it. And if he says 'were gonna have a Bad Time' were not gonna like it. So its the complete opposite.

I saw My Sans about to kill the other. As I looked up from Thinking.

"NO WAIT SANS DONT! If you kill him. You'll be wiped out of existence. That's how it works, right?"

~sigh~"Fine, your right. We should just find a way to put him back in his timeline."

"Not without I give Pet here a good time with me"

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He kissed it and winked at me. My Sans was looking at me and making the 'Don't be fooled by his looks and attitude' Face.

I still blushed cause he does look a bit cute for his ways. And I watched some parts of anime that Undyne told me to watch on UnderTube. And he acts like that other guy from there. And I sure like him.

"Sans aren't we going yet?"

"No we can't. This guy right here needs to go back to his timeline first."

"Aww C'mon! Let me tag along since I have nothing better to do. Or I can make some trouble around here."

"Let's go to Alphys' place, maybe he knows what to do Frisk"

We continued walking with Other Sans here and started going to Alphys' Home. I hope he knows what to do.

Cause this is weirding me out. The other Sans Placed his Arm around my shoulders and kept walking.

I hope I don't actually fall for him....

To Be Continued.....