Time with them

(Sans' Pov)

The other me was holding Frisk like it was its girlfriend or somethin' I. HATE IT! She might also know that I like her in this Timeline! He's ruining it for me!

I didn't wanna do anything bad or anything, Frisk might be mad such. I just..Ugh! This is so ANNOYING!

"Hey Frisk, can other me and I have a conversation? In private? You go on ahead to Grillby's"

"Ugh?, Sure! See ya!"

She walked off looking like she was thinking about something. She actually looked like she was picking sides and in love? I just wonder.

"So what do you wanna talk about dumbass?"

"What are you doing to Frisk?! Seducing her to be with you?!"

I held him by the shirt and my other eye was glowing.

"Woah! Take a Chill Pill dude. I'm not trying to seduce her or anything. I just wanted to experience what it feels like spending time with a human" ~Wink~

"Your Lying aren't you?"

"No I'm not, My Brother actually killed Pet in my timeline! That's why I was in a field Golden Flowers! She was Killed there...."

He let out some tears. He was clutching his fist as well.

"H...Her eyes were covered with golden flowers a...and she was wearing one of my jackets. Knife in her stomach. I actually developed feelings for her before she was killed. And the worst part was.......She was Smiling when she Layed there........Dead........."

He burst into tears. I let him go and he was there standing letting out tears.

"Seeing her Happy and alive, was a great thing. And this timeline thing. It wasn't an accident. I went here myself. You know? I might be bad and all that Crap. But Inside, Things are killing me. You won't Understand"

He walked away still letting out tears. I stood there thinking, if he was fooling me or not. I was speechless. I didn't want to talk at all.

I continued walking to snowdin just thinking about it as well.

(Frisk's Pov)

I was here outside Grillby's I didn't want to go in without those two. Actually I gotta admit, The other Sans is kinda Nice. He was kinda calm for a bad guy.

I saw him walking towards me, letting out tears. I just don't want to see him like that. I ran to him hugging him. He hugged me back

"Hey.....What's wrong? Whatever it is, don't cry okay? I don't wanna see any of you like this."

"Your Alive.......Thank Asgore...." He whispers into my ear

"C'mon stop crying, I'm alive, I was just outside Grillby's"

I held his face to look at me and I wiped off his tears. He looked so glad to see me. I wonder why?

"Stop it okay? Let's just go to Grillby's"

I held his hand and looked at him. He seemed happy, I smiled. He smiled back. My Sans arrived and he stood beside me and smiled. I giggled.

I placed my arms around both of them and hugged them both.

"I Love Ya Guys!~"

They both Chuckled and blushed. I looked at them smiling, and just kept giggling.

"C'mon you two, Let's go to Grillby's already. Last one there has to pay the bill!" ~Wink~

I ran there and heard them laugh behind me. They ran behind me and Trying to catch up but can't.

I was reached first and both of them were here at the same time. So I thought of a good idea.

"Since you two came last, you both have to split the bill"

They just agreed to it and we walked in. We ate there and talked about a lot of stuff. And something just happened I never expected it to.

To Be Continued.....