Farewell Frisk

(Frisk's Pov)

I woke up inside Sans' room and in his bed beside him. I accidentally must have locked my door. Again. I reminded myself of what happened last night. I did nothing but smiled.

"You should smile more Kid~"

"Oh, I didn't meant to wake you up Sans"

"I was awake before you Kid, I just didn't want to wake you up." ~Yawn~

~Hehe~❤

I got up from the bed and I realized that I was still wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday.

I looked at Sans and he was still Dozed off. I walked up to him and Kissed him to wake him up.

"Heh~❤ See ya downstairs Kid"

I giggled and left the room, I sat right outside the door and dug my face into my hands. I just didn't expect a answer like that.

I'm just really happy to be actually knowing how he really feels about me.~❤

I went to my room and dressed, I wore some black leggings and white lace shirt. With brown boots.

(Sans' Pov)

Frisk left the room and I just kept smiling, that she actually likes me. The way I liked her. My Phone buzzed and I receive a text from Toriel?

--------------------------------------------------------

Sans, I baked some pie at the castle wanna come over? You can bring Frisk if you want. I have nothing Batter to do but wait for Asgore and Asriel from the surface. So yeah! Later!

--------------------------------------------------------

I just decided to go cause I have nothing better to do anyway and also that was a good pun. I dressed up and left my room, I saw Frisk ready to go somewhere.

"Hey Kid, where ya going?"

"Remember that your other self asked me out? He texted me that I needed to meet him right now. Where are you off to?"