Sans' Repay

(Frisk's Pov)

I was shocked, Sans would let me go anywhere too! He got hurt that bad?

"W...what happened to him?"

"Human, he keeps drinking and smoking a lot in his room, he doesn't come out. He really got his pride shattered to pieces human."

I was surprised, I hurt him that much? I...didn't mean to....

I stood up and walked to his room, I knocked on his door. I really wanted to apologize for what i did....

The door opened and this massive wave of smell hit me, it smelled like whiskey and cigarettes...I went inside and saw Sans in there sitting on the side of his bed, facing the wall...

I walked beside him and stood there... I looked at him and and teared up a bit....

"Sans...I...I'm Sorr--Ahh!"

Before I finished what I said he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me down on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and held my arms so I can't get out of his hold. I struggled and tried to get out but his grip was tight.

"H...heh heh....I see you've returned Babes"

"S...sans? What are you doing?!"

At this point I didn't really know what was happening. He never EVER! called me any pet names!

He would usually just call me kiddo and sweetheart from time to time but babes? BABES?! what!? I did nothing but gave him a confused look and I shrugged a bit...

"Heh, Since I did hurt you I ~hic~ have something in return...."

He gives me a smirk and I just did nothing but blush....

"W...what do you mean? Sans! Your drunk! You need help..."

"Oh, I got ~hic~ all the help I need right here..."

The moment I opened my mouth he was already kissing my neck, he was nibbling on it too.... It felt so wrong but at the same time it also felt right...

He also found my sweet spot and licked it....my eyes widen of surprise and squealed a bit too...

"S...Sans! Hhh~ S...stop! P...please~"

He didn't answer, but he did bit me. And...it felt...good actually. For some reason I liked it.

He removed one of his hand from his hold, places it on my thigh and start moving upward towards the inside of my skirt.

"S...Sans....Please...."

He pulled away from my neck and aggressively kissed me, I was about to pushed away. But I didn't....like I didn't reacted to it....I didn't do anything to stop him.

I...I did like it, I liked it a lot...I wrapped my other hand around him and pulled him closer...

And the day just continued....

To be continued....