The Party

(Frisk's Pov)

Chara was on her phone texting with someone. I didn't knew who, she kept giggling though.

"Frisk! Get the fuck up and dress like you never dressed before!"

"What? Why?"

"Asriel is having a party and he's inviting us, wear something like for a house party"

"Like a dress?"

"No! Like something you would wear at a rock concert! Here I'll let ya borrow some of mine"

Chara handed me a black dress and some sneakers to match, I kinda liked it to be honest...Chara went back to her room and I stayed in mine, I changed into it and walked out. Chara was there waiting for me...

"Hey! Look at big sib! Looking spicy! Rawr....."

"Chara just shut up, this is what you told me to wear! And if I dress to a party....this isn't what I would wear"

"Yeah right, where's that comedian? He's taking centuries...."

"Hey Brat! You do know there's a thing called waiting....."

Underfell sans looks at me and stares, he even blushed.

"Hey comedian, stop looking at my sister like that..... And your nose is bleeding"

"U..uhuh.....y...yeah...

I blush and Chara walked towards UFSans and slapped him, I covered my mouth of surprise and my eyes widen of what I just saw.

"Grah! You little piece of shit! You'll pay for that!"

Sans gets up and walks towards Chara, She starts stepping backwards. I ran to sans and I held his hand. He looked at me and blushed.

"Chara, Sans! We should just go! C'mon!"

Sans agreed and we all started walking to the entrance of snowdin... Chara walks behind the both of us and Sans was still holding my hand...I didn't notice that until now...

*30 mins passed*

A few minuets pass and we reached the palace...we entered inside and everyone was there and everyone looked so cool! King Asgore and Toriel aren't here though. I looked behind and Chara was with Asriel

"Do you want anything sweetheart? Like a beer or something?"

"No thanks sans! I'm fine"

I sat on by the table and started using my laptop that I managed to fit in my bag. I started writing some Romance Novels and Poems on here.

After a few minuets pass by and Sans came to me with 2 glasses of Martini, he already looked Drunk. He was hiccuping and he looked spacey....it made a lot more uncomfortable....

"Oh my goodness sans! What in the world happened to you?! You looked like your Drunk!"

"No I'm! ~Hic~ Not, IM FEELING AWESOME! ~Hic~"

Napstablook was the DJ and he started to play a song, it was Metal Rock. It was so noisy, I'm not used to go to parties like this.

But it's really nice to see something different. I looked over to sans and he was dancing with one of the martini glasses in his hand.

"TURN THAT SHIT UP! ~Hic~ THATS MY MOTHA FUCKING JAM!"

"Sans! We've been only here for the last 10 minuets and your drunk as fuck! We need to leave!"

"Oh C'mon! ~Hic~ You haven't even drunk your martini yet! Enjoy it! ~Hic~"

I did nothing but let out a sigh, I gave sans a real worried look...he looked like he was gonna pass out any moment!

I looked at the Martini Glass and I was getting curious....me and my stupid Mind is telling me to drink that....I don't want to! But I'm really curious of what it takes like....

"Hey sans, is this martini thing, Like bad? I'm just really curious..."

"WHY DONT YOU TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE IT!? But if there's one thing I know about that, that it is Sodalicious!"

"Heh, fine I'll give it a shot...."

I placed back my laptop in my bag and grabbed the glass. It didn't actually look that bad....I took a sip and the next day came...

To Be Continued......