SkyZone ❣

Chris 🔑
Me And Ky Held Hands While Walking In SkyZone . She Kissed My Cheek As I Turned Her Back Around And Kissed Her Good Lips. I Kissed "Both "Lips 😌. I Know What I'm Doing To Ruche Is Bad But I Plan To Stay With Her Tomorrow.

Karruche🛍

" Fuck !" I Screamed As I Reached My Climax. Since Chris Don't Wanna Give Me The Time Of Day, Then Rihanna Will. 👭👅💦🔐.

Rihanna 😩
Hey Guys. I'm Gay, And I'm Rihanna. I Been Fucking With Ruche Every Since She Got Famous And That's When Her Chris Got Together. But She Don't Want Nobody To Know , But I Know Chris Fucking With Ky. It's All On Instagram , Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat. I Mean How Does Ruche Not Know .

( Adding More Characters.)

Zonnique 💙
Hey I'm Zonnique Pullins. I'm August New Girlfriend . His Last Girl Was Shit 😂😂🙄. But I'm Headed To SkyZone Cuz He Told Me To Meet Him There . I Got In My Car And Started My Ride To SkyZone.

Breaunna💜
I'm Breaunna Womack. I'm Ky's Friend . I Have A Secret That These Girls( My Friends) Zonnique Or Bahja Don't Know. And It's Gon Hurt Someone .

Bahja ☪
I Heard August New Lil Chick And Side Chick Coming. Mann Ion Know These Hoes . But Bet They Both Ain't Pretty Like Me.
We Were Jumping When Ky And Chris Jumped In Together And Kissed. Man They Goals. 📍

Chris 💯
Ruche Texted Me And With It Came A Picture Of Me And Ky Kissing .
She Said:
Really Christopher We do this shit now . Man I'm done . Fuck you and that bitch , Nichole . Tell her Ima fuck her ass up when I see her. I never did nun to hurt you . But you took this bitch out on a date and fucked her. Oh No, Ian Doing This Shit , were Through. And Tell Her Lets Go!!🙄😌

I Replied Back:
Man, yeah I was cheating on you with her . I didn't say shit to you bout yo lil relationship with Rihanna . But ok bye. She way better than you anyway. So get yo shit outta my house by oh. Today at 8 pm . And you can just stop Tryna make the paparazzi beileve I want you cuh Nichole is wayyy better and delete my number and our pictures on Instagram. By 8 , lil hoe.

I Sent Her. Man She Got Me Fucked Up.

Zonnique ❣

I Pulled Up To SkyZone And Paid , blah blah.
I Walked In And Hugged August . I Seen His Ex Hoe .. BAHJA??!! WTF??

Bahja 😋
Wtf?
" Zonnique Wyd Here , Guh😁"! I Asked .
" Tryna Make Sure My Boyfriend Ain't Stole By No Hoe.😈"
" Alright Bitch." I Said.
I Hit Her Right In Her Shit. She Fell . I Hit That Bitch In Her Nose. She Got Up And Swung On Me And Hit Me In The Nose. I Pushed Her . Then I Kicked Her In The Stomach.
" STOP!!" She Yelled .
" I'm Pregnant With August's Baby.!" She Yelled . August Fainted While Chris Went Beside Him.
I Kicked Her In The Stomach And Face Again And Again. Then I Told Ky I Had To Leave. I Hopped In My Benz And Fled The Scene.

Nichole 😊

Talk About Crazy. See This What Happen. Bahja Is August Ex. Zonnique Is August New Boo. Zonnique Called Bahja A Hoe. And Bahja Called Zonnique A Hoe Too. So They Ended Up Fighting. But There's A Part Missing . Zonnique Called Me And Told Me . Her And August Are On A Lil Break . Because August Had A SideChick. Name One Girl That Has A Secret And Is The SideChick ?