Unknown?

Plot Twist for y'all.

Laucris ( Remember him, Chris's partner in the studio)
" Please Chris " I begged.
" Nah Nigga You Settin My Homie And Girl Up Ain't right " Chris Said Pissed.

Chris 🤗
I Pointed It At Him.
" Say Goodbye Nigga"  I Pointed The Gun At Him, I Shot Him In The Heart . Bout To See My Baby Now😝.

Nichole 😎
I Was In My House , Taking A Shower . I Felt Hands Slip Around My  Waist . What The Fuck?
" Get on Man" I yelled Swinging on the person as they sucked on my neck.
" Gon" I said whimpering , meaning I was bout to cry . They turned me around roughly .
It was Chris
" Baby"
I hugged him.
" What's The Matter"  he Said
" I thought you was somebody else" I Cried Laying on his chest
" is There Someone messing with you " He Asked me.
"I don't know " I Said Shaking.
" It's Ight Baby" he Said.

Chris🌲
Someone messing with her . Lemme find out , it's that nigga, Jacquees. Or Sum Shit , Ima fuck up this person who messing with my baby.
" C'mere baby " I said.
She came and sat on my lap.
" you know I love you , right ?" I told her .
" Yeah, I love you too" she said snuggling under me.
" ok just making sure"
" Chris Ima always love you , whether we break up or we fight or whatever . Ima always have feelings for you" she said .
Mann, this my MF - CRASH. Glass Shattering .
" C-Chris "
"It's alright baby , just chill"
I got my gun and we went down the stairs. I pulled Ky close to me . I kissed her fully and passionate .
" I' Love You Ain't Nobody Breaking Us Up, Baby" I Told her .
She Nodded. We Went downstairs and saw a black figure . I shot at it .
" Ky, go up them stairs . Right now , I love you Babygirl"
" but c-Chris "'
" JUST GO" I Yelled At Her.
Sh ran up the stairs .
" Aye" the Person yelled . I turned around just
In time to see a bullet head my way. I tried to duck but it hit me in my shoulder . While
I was falling , I shot at the person and shot them in their leg. They ran out the door . Fuck!

Nichole💕
"Chris Baby" I yelled when I saw him laying on the floor groaning.
" CHRIS"
I got my phone and called 911 and told them he was shot and everything. The ambulance came and took him away . I hope he alright.