Murder

I'll Murder That Bitch🔪☠

Bahja⚒
I Grabbed My Guns And Knives And Bombs. I Have A Riddle For You:
There's 2 bitches I NEED to kill.
The one I need is dumb as a bat .
She has blue and blond hair .
She was the boo for my ex boo.
If she keep messing with me , her fate is her doom.

It's Kinda A Ugly Riddle But Who Give A Fuck?
Ima Kill Zonnique .Easy As That.

Nichole🕯
It's A KBee Thing 😋💕. I put on Instagram. I Did Another One With me and Zonnique laughing like an off guard pic.
Zonnique And K.💘 I Then Did one with Breaunna in it .
My Dangerous Bweedy😈
I Put Again. Now I Did one with Bahja Breaunna And Zonnique .
Man, you can't be us . Fuck you thought this shit was? #KBeeZBre💘💍👭. #KBee #Z&K #KBre👭.

Zonnique 👛
I Was In My House Alone. I Heard Glass Shattering. I Stayed My Lightskin Ass Upstairs , but Then It Came Closer. I Then Went In The Hall, Ian See Nun, Then I Went To the Kitchen , Ian See Nun. I Was Heading Back To My Room. When I Saw Bahja .
" Wassup Bitch " She Said As She Hit Me In The Head With A Gun as I Seen All Black...

Bahja 🕶
I Dragged her Heavy ass to the basement. I tied her up and took out my guns and stuff. She then woke up .
" what the hell, Bahja " she screamed.
" bitch, August is mines . We had sex yesterday night until you came . " I Said.
" Bahja , iDidnt mean to call you a hoe , I thought it was Alix Lapri.  I never woulda called you a hoe . Yeah , you did me wrong back in 2008 but I'm ok and I don't care . Please remember what you did to meh??" Zonnique said.
" I know what I did . I tried to commit suicide that I felt so bad . So i actually paid my Motherfuckin price . But I thought of you as my sister , Bestfriend . But then my sister goin with my ex boo. That I told her I had feelings for after we broke up." I said yelling .
" chill Bahja " she said crying.
" nah bitch you ain't Neva sorry , lil hoes these days aka you. Might as well tell Tameka . Her child is dead." I said pointing the gun to her.
" Bahja please , I love you bestfrann , juss don't "  she cried .
I shot her right in the leg . Ian want her dead yet. I punched her in the face and scratched her ass.

I Picked up the gun and said:
" This Is goodbye Zonnique , no more Hoe-ish shit from you , slut. "
I looked at her then shot her right in the head. She ducked. The bullet missed.
" FUCKING BITCH" I yelled getting closer , just shooting as she ducked. She kept ducking until one of the bullets hit her . It hit her straight in the forehead. BullZye.
I cleaned up the place . Her head was drooped. Oh well , don't mess with me Or Mines. Bitch Ass Hoe Anyway.