1 Year Later

1 Year Later

Chris 🌀
" Chrisss" Ky Yelled .
" What , Damn" I Yelled At Her. Me And Her Are Really Rocky. I Mean We Have Arguments Everyday But The Sex Is Amazing .
" Why You Been So .. Mean" She Said Climbing In My Lap. Her Short Ass.
" I'm Sorry Bby!" I Said Mumbling Sucking On Her Neck For Her To Calm Down.
" Cmon Chris Lets Go To August House " She Said.
" Fine" I Said Pouting. My Erection Was Fully Up.
We Got In The Car And She Sat On My Lap.
" Baby, You Can't Sit Right Here "
" Ion Care"
I Cranked Up The Car And Played Some Music. She Was Twerking and Grinding All On Me . I Gotta Ask August Can I Borrow One Of His Rooms. For Me And Ky.
We Pulled Up To His House . We Heard Glass Smashing and Yelling and Screaming.
" Chris I'm Scared " Ky Said.
" I Gotchu' Baby" I Said Kissing Her Cheek.
She Helped Me Walk Since My
erection.
" I'll help you fix that when we get in here"
I Groaned.
We Opened The Door To See Bahja , Zonnique , and Breaunna Storm Upstairs . And August Sat Down.
" Auggie What Happened." Ky
Tried To Ask . I Pulled Her Ass Up Them Stairs To One Of Augusts Guest Room.
" Strip" I Told Her Before Going to Run The Bath Water.
I Came Back And She Was Stripped. Her Body Was Beautiful.
" Cmon" I Grabbed Her Hand And Led Her To The Bathroom. I Took Of My Clothes And We Both Got In .
I Sat Her On Top Of My Dick .
" Auhh" I Grunted
As Her Walls Tightened Around My Dick.
" Fuck Baby" She Rode Me.
" Ride Me , Mami " I Said Sucking On Her Neck.

Bahja 🏩
I Can't Fucking Believe This . Zonnique Was His Girl. I'm His Ex . And Breaunna Is The Side Hoe. I Had Feelings For Him After We Had Sex That Night.

Zonnique 📞

Me and Him Are Sooooo Over .
"Fuck Chris " I Heard Ky Moan. That's The Relationship I Want . Me And Aug Needa Be Like That.

Breaunna 💎

I Feel So Guilty . Like I Didn't Know It Was Zonnique and Bahja . Great. I'm Definitely Stopping This Lil Thing With Aug. It Seem Like He Never Cared For Me Anyway.

Nichole 🔪
Harder And Harder And Deeper And Deeper. Chris Kept Pounding In Me .
" Fuck, I'm bout to Nut. Lemme Nut In You Baby" He Said .
" N-No" I Pushed Him Off Me And Watched Him Nut All Over The Bed.
" Ian Ready To Have Kids. " I Said .
He Nodded And Dozed Off To Sleep .