Lets Go!

Run Yo 1, Bitch"😋

Nichole 😛
Chris Called My Phone 67 Times And Texted Me 77 . He Just Need To Go Back To Ruche . She Claim He "Hers" .She Sent Me A Paragraph.
This Is What She Sent Me : To Nichole From Karruche.
Bitch, I can't stand you! I wanna motherfuckjng fight. And bitch yes me and Chris had makeup sex . He fucked me and told me I was better than you , lil bitch. Meet Up At My House , lil hoe . We Gon Fight.

This Bitch is Stupid , but Ima meet her .

6 hours later ‼️

Nichole👅
" Let's Go Bitch" I Yelled . Everybody Was Out here. Ruche was bout to get that ass towed, Nigha, you feel me 😂😂. Chris and August was here . Bahja ,Breaunna , Zonnique was here . I think they was Gon fight too. All her people were here . She finally came outside. Chris was staring at me . I rolled my eyes .
He was sitting on the hood of his car.
" Bih, Ian fighting you over no nigga, you can keep that nigga, but I'm fighting you cuh you called me bitch, hoe , etc. when you really the bitch , the hoe , the slut , the tramp, thøt , etc. so try me bitch." I said Pumped.
" ok " she yelled . She swung at me and I ducked . I punched her straight in her shit. I saw Zonnique and Bahja fighting again. We really
Needa chill with this fighting over Nigga type shit . She kicked me in the stomach . I kicked her in the mouth . I punched her over and over and over . She flipped us over and she TRIED to beat my shit but I was whopping her ass from the bottom. I flipped us over and started wanging that bitch .
" I Don't Want Yo*Punch* Nigga" I Screamed Punching her in her face and stomach .
" Bitch Gone, He Don't Want You . " she yelled . Next thing I know that bitch ran and jumped in a car and tried to run me over. I moved out the way Everytime running around people and pushing them out the way. I pushed some hoe off a car and got in the car as ruche stepped out I almost ran into her . Instead I got out, and i swung the fuck outta my hand and knocked her shit cold. Bet that bitch learn.
" Now, as I was saying I don't want Christopher , it seem like he want her Minnesota lookin ahh , so he can have her . " i jumped in my car and was about to pull off til Christopher hopped in my car .
" get the fuck outta my car "
I said .
" Ky , I don't want her , I want you" He Said.
" Suck my pussy" I yelled backing out the driveway.
" I already did" he said smirking .
I shook my head and zoomed home.