The " Friendly " Date PT 2

Nichole 🌸
Chris Took Me To A Fancy Restaurant. It Was Called " Mindy's Leguine" . He Held My Hand While We Walked In. Paparazzi Was Everywhere.
" Chris Who Is That ?"
" What's Your Name , Girl"
We Just Walked Past Them And Entered The Restaurant.
" Reservations For Brown." He Said  Licking His Lips At My Ass. .
" Stop " I Said Smirking At Him.  He Just Stared At Me. We Walked To The Table. I Sat On The Side Across From Him. I Dropped  My Keys On The Floor And Bent Over In Front Of  Chris
" Damn" He Said Licking His Lips .  I Sat On The Side With Him And Grabbed His " Friend".
" Uh Ky Watcha Doing ?" He Asked Me , Groaning.
" This" I Whispered In His Ear As I Slide In The Seat With Him. I Grabbed His Thick Member And Pulled It Out His Pants And Boxers. Then, I Took His Member And Licked The Tip Of It Slowly And Sucked On It Some. I Watched As He Groaned . I Then Took It Out My Mouth. And Put His Member Back In His Pants. He Stared At Me Wide Eyed. Just As I Sat Down , The Waiter Came.
" What Would You Like" He Asked Me , Lickin His Lips At Me . I Put Some Gum In My Mouth.
" A Sweet Tea" I Said Blushing .
" Ok, What About You Sir " He Asked Chris Rolling His Eyes.
" I Want You To Stop Looking At My Girl." He Said Annoyed .
" Sorry " The Waiter Said
He Called Me His " Girl" You Know I Gotta Talk To Him, Cuh Karruche Ain't Finna Be In My Face , But If She Wanna Throw Hands We Can.
" But I Want A Coke " Chris Said As The Waiter Walked Off.
" Man , He Aggy Asf." Chris Complained .
" Oh & Ian Know I Was Yo Girl, Sir" I Said With Attitude.
" And I'm Yo Daddy, Just You Like  You My Mami👅💦🔐" He Said Smiling , Winking And Biting His Lip.
My Panties Got Instantly Wet.
The Waiter Came Back .
" Here Are Your Drinks , Would You Like To Order. " He Said
" Yes ,
She Would Like The Shrimp Alfredo & I Would Like The Steak And Potatoes. " He Said .
" Ok That's All " He Said .
" Oh And Can We Both Have Daiquiris ." He Asked .
" Yeah . " The Waiter Said .
" Why You Got Me A Daiquiri?" I Asked
" Cuz I Want To . Remember I'm Daddy." He Winked At Me .
Chris Leaned Over The Table And Kissed Me Fully On The Lips , I Kissed Back , He Bit My Bottom Lip Pulling Away As The Waiter Came.
" Here Is Your Daiquiri And Food. " The Waiter Said.
He Brung Our Plates And We Dug In.
" Gimme Some Chris. " I Pouted .
" Finee😩" He Said Feeding Me The Steak. I Took It And Kissed His Cheek. He Brought My Face Back To His . He Kissed Me Softly . I Kissed Him Back And Then He Pulled Away . He Called The Waiter Over Here And Told Him To Get The Bill. The Waiter Hurriedly Bought Back The Bill And Chris Paid For It And Left $50 As A Tip? He Grabbed My Hand But I Forgot My Daiquiri . I Grabbed My Daiquiri. I Was Sipping On My Daiquiri And Was Feeling Kinda Drunk And Chris Looked Drunk Too. He Passed Through Cars , Zooming . We Finally Got To My House & We Ran To The Door Giggling. I Opened The Door And We Stumbled Up Stairs. Once We Got To My Room, He Picked Me Up And Started Kissing Me So Sweet . His Kisses Went From My Mouth To My Clit😋. He Took Off My Dress. Kissing All On My Boobs And Stomach . Then He Took My Panties Off. He Stuck His Tongue In And It Was ... Amazing . He Flicked His Tongue So Fucking Good.

8 Minutes Later

Chris 🏀

I Stuck The Tip In Her . She Moaned Loudly.
" Fuck Chris" She Moaned
" Mhm Ky" I Groaned.
I Then Flipped Us Over And She Rode Me So Good.
" Yeah Mami , Just Like That"" I Said While Holding Her Waist .
" I'm Finna C-Cum " She Told Me
" What's My Name , Baby?" I Asked Her , Getting Closer To My
Climax.
" Daddyyyy" She Moaned While Letting Her Eyes Roll Back As She Was Climaxing.

Nichole 😌

( btw , he used a condom) That Was Amazing . I Layed On His Chest As He Climaxed On The Bed. He Looked Down And Smiled Lazily At Me . We Soon Drifted Off To Sleep...