Truth About KBee

Nichole 🙄
Ok, See This Is How It Started. When I Was Born , I Was Born First . I Have A Twin And Another  Sister. My Twin Looks Just Like Me . Except She Can't Rap and She Is Kinda Lighter Than Me. Remember I'm Darksin. My Twin's Name Was Yn. My Other Sister Name Was Shanise. August Is My Actual Blood Brother. It Was Just Us 4. I Never Knew My Ma & Dad. They Said Our Mama Was Angie Durham and Our Dad Was Jamaal Jordan. Turns Out That was A Lil Lie. Then They Said Our Real Parents Were Nicki Minaj And Lil Wayne. We Flew To California And Met Them . They Took Care Of Us From 2015-2021 .
They were always on tour . So me, Yn, and Shansie made a girl group. Nicki & Lil Wayne said they weren't our parents a year before I graduated from high school. I graduated in 2022.😈😛.
The Group Name Was The TurntUp Baddies😈. We Were Bad Girls and We Were Turnt. It Was Me, Shanise, Yn, my friends , Kriseana , Danielle, Erieon , Jalexia.Then Later Bahja and them came in . We were a famous girl group . We were famous everywhere . We made songs everywhere . Out Of Bahja Breaunna and Zonnique. I got along with Bahja the most . Nique and Bre Were Always Hoes but I never said shit .
I then met this fine nigga name Lucas Coly. We was really in love . One Day, I got a pregnancy Scare. I thought I was pregnant. I told Lucas and he left and didn't come back Til I told him I'll go to a real doctor and check. I went to the doctor and turns out I was never pregnant. Lucas got mad and thought I was using him . We broke up and the group fled California . We broke the group up. Ion even know where Shanise and Yn are . Or my other friends .
Me And Bahja , Nique , Bre went to ATL. Me And Bahja Got signed . We named the group KBee with these emojis 😋💕. K Stands For The K In Ky And Bee Is Bahjas Nickname. Later On August and Bahja Fell In Love . They Got Together . But At The Time Me & Bee Joined A Gang. We were the Leaders. We Kill Anyone That's in our way or do sum shit we don't like or steal from us . Me and Bee Made a Plan to Kill Zonnique and Bre because they were hoes and we didn't like hoes . I already knew Bahja Killed Zonnique. I killed Breaunna. Cuh she messed with Chris. This is the truth about KBee😋💕. Nobody Knows Our Story . We Been Through So Much. Another reason Why I Killed Breaunna because she messed around with Lucas back in the day. That's another reason why we broke up. But I didn't kill her then . I waited 2 years later to kill that hoe . But you know now. I'm The Girl EveryBody Talks About.
I Don't Know My Parents Today Still. But Ion Care I'm Fine. My Name Is Nichole Shanise ?? Yes my middles name is Shanise's name. Her middle name is Nichole . I don't know my last name. It remained a mystery✌🏽️.