Chapter 1

*Caution inappropriate  language would be used throughout the whole book and sexual scenes would happen*
Natasha p.o.v
We were on a mission and Steve, Sharon, Sam and I were the agents assigned for it. We were undercover so we had to go to the mission using a car. It was 20 degrees and Sam had been complaining about how cold it was for while now. Steve on the other hand was talking to Sharon who was in the front seat with Steve who was driving. I could not help but feel a little bit jealous but I pushed it aside and focus on the road. Sam then spoke loud enough for Steve and Sharon who were so distracted with their conversation to hear.
"You know Cap, having the windows down is not a good idea" Sam said.
"What are you talking about Sam" Steve said.
"What I'm saying is that I have a damn thick jacket on and it feels like I'm been frozen in ice" Sam said getting a little frustrated.
"Okay..." Both Steve and Sharon said.
"Look Cap just pull the windows up. I mean Natasha doesn't even have a jacket on so I'm guessing I'm speaking for the both of us" Sam said finally relaxing more.
Steve just gave a quick glance at me and then pull the windows up. I hadn't even realized that I was shaking from the cold wind from having the windows down. So I guess that was the reason for why Steve pulled the windows up. Then out of no where Steve asked
"You okay, Natasha" but I did not responded too deep in thought.
"Natasha"
I snapped out of it and answer with a simple "What?"
"I asked if you where okay because you don't look good" Steve said.
"Yeah, I'm always fine Rogers" I answer back coldly.
"Okay" Steve said and turn back to talk to Sharon.
For the rest of the ride Sam would keep asking me if I was okay or if I didn't feel good to which I always answered "Shut the hell up Sam". I didn't like people worrying about me it made me feel weak. Finally the  car came to a stop and not until then did I started feeling dizzy. We got of the car to be welcome by a strong dust of cold wind. Steve quickly turn to Sharon who was wrapped in layers of warm clothing and hugged her to keep her warm. I just walk passed them with my thin sweater and went inside the house acting like it was nothing but  my ass was frozen.
Hi guys so here is the first chapter I hope you all like it . I'll be posting the second chapter later this evening. Comment below of what you though about the chapter. P.s this is my first time writting a story so please be nice😊😊.