Alive - Harry Styles Fan Fiction (Ch. 18)

(Thank you for reading :) twitter: @TFFAlive. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!) 

--

Harry and I decided that we'd drive around until we saw something interesting, through the shower curtain. I actually spent twenty minutes laying on the floor talking to him until he was ready to come out.

I had to say it was actually quite relaxing for some reason.

"You ready?" He asks as he walks out of his room, buttoning up the top button on his shirt.

"I am." I smile. "Someone looks handsome." I tell him.

And he really does. A plaid button up, revealing his chest a little bit, with some denim skinny jeans, and brown boots. His hair looks sexy and that's the only way I can describe it.

"And someone looks stunning." He smiles and grabs my waist, leaning down to kiss me. "I wanna take a picture." He pulls his phone out of his pocket.

He opens up the camera and faces it towards us so we could see.

We both smile.

"Let's take another." He tells me.

He kisses my cheek in the next one.

"Can you send those to me?" I ask him.

"I'll do it right now." He kisses my cheek again but this time it's not for a picture.

I get the pictures to my phone within seconds and I go to the one with him kissing my cheek and I make it my lock screen. The one of us smiling is now my home screen.

"That's cute." He smiles pointing to my phone.

"Don't make me change it." I scold him.

"You're actually my background." I didn't know that.

"I am?" I ask as we walk out of the door, him locking it.

"You are. See?" He shows me his phone and there I am laughing at the bonfire we had on the beach that one night.

"I didn't know that." I tell him. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing.

It's actually not a bad picture, I like it.

"I like it a lot. It's my favorite. Besides the one of you sleeping." He says while opening the passenger side door for me.

"You should change it to both of us." I tell him while he's looking down at his phone.

"Okay, the lock screen I'll make both of us." He moves his finger down the screen a few times. "This one?" He asks me.

It's him kissing my cheek while I'm laughing in the elevator. We took that the night he slept in my hotel room.

I guess he has a thing with kissing my cheek.

"That's cute." I tell him.

"Thought so too." He smiles and leans over to kiss my cheek.

"And check Insta." He tells me as he starts the car and we begin our journey with no destination.

"Why?" I laugh.

"Just do it."

I check Instagram and the first picture I see when I refresh the screen is a collage of the two pictures we just took. He made the caption "she's cute" with a few emojis.

"You're cute." I tell him as I like it.

An hour and a half into the drive we decided to go to the beach and walk the boardwalk. They have tons of little games to play and shows to see along with restaurants and music right at your feet.