Alive - Harry Styles Fan Fiction (Ch. 23)

(Thanks for reading! :) twitter: @TFFAlive.)

--

"Why aren't you dressed comfy?" I ask Harry twenty minutes into the drive.

"I am comfortable."

"In jeans?" I laugh.

"They have room." He says and wiggles his butt on the seat. I giggle at his movement and his facial expression is priceless.

"Did you have work today?" I ask him.

"I did."

"How was it?"

"It was alright. Some guy wanted to take half of my hours though because he needed some extra money, so I let him."

"That was very nice of you, Harry." I smile.

"Hey, half day of work."

"Where are we going?" I ask after a few minutes of silence.

"Someone is eager." He laughs.

"Yes, and that someone is me."

"It's a surprise, Bella."

"But not knowing is killing me."

"It's not anything fancy." He keeps his eyes on the road.

"I figured since you let me wear this." I motion towards my sweater and leggings' though he isn't watching.

"I wouldn't make you change even if it were to be a fancy place." He smiles over at me.

After another fifteen minutes of driving, and in the last five, Harry tells me to close my eyes, so I do.

I feel the car stop and shut off but I can't see where we stopped because my eyes are closed.

"Open." I hear Harry's raspy voice.

We're on top of a hill that overlooks the LA skyline. It's such a beautiful few and no other cars are parked in this little lot that offers five spots, it's vacant. There's about an acre of grass in front.

"I figured we could watch the sunset and relax a little bit." He smiles.

"I love that idea." I lean into kiss his cheek but he decides we should kiss each other's lips, but I don't mind.

"I also brought a portable DVD player, fully charged with the options of Dear John or Elf." He smiles.

"You're cute." I smile.

We get our of his car and I follow him to the back of his trunk. He pulls out a cooler and a few blankets.

"Could you grab those pillows, love?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile and grab the few pillows that are set at the side. "Do you need anything else?"

"We're good." He smiles and sets the cooler down on the grass as I shut the trunk.

"I hope you like ham and cheese on a roll because besides grapes and iced tea, that's all I got." He sets a blanket down.

"Ham and cheese is my favorite." I tell him and help set another blanket down.

"Three blankets for cushion, two to cover ourselves cause I'm sure it's gonna get chilly." We place another blanket down.

"Have you ever done this before?" I ask him.

I'm referring mostly towards if he's ever taken a girl on a little date like this; if he's ever done this with someone else. I'm hoping he hasn't because this is too romantic, to me, to share. Watching the sunset is typical to happen with more than one person but buying them roses and setting up blankets to lay on a secluded hill over looking the city as well as the ocean, I would hope a one time thing.