Olympus

Next chapter! Sorry it took so long!!!

Chapter Four

“Heroes and warriors, I give you, a new camp leader: Lunette, leader of the black soldiers!” Chiron held Lunette’s hand high in the air. She smiled. She was slowly gaining their trust.  Good, I’m going to need it. She thought.

Lunette walked into the infirmary. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Annabeth and Percy drinking the healing nectar. “Hey guys.” She greeted them.

Percy glared at her, “Have you come to kick my ass again?”

Lunette laughed and sat on the chair next to them. “Nah. It gets boring after a while.”  Percy narrowed his eyes at her. “Actually, I came to see if you guys are okay. I didn’t mean any for real harm.”

“That’s nice of you to check on us but we are to be released in an hour or so. We’re just resting now.” Annabeth smiled. “Good job today. Looks like the only people I can lose to are the children of Poseidon. Percy is the only other demigod who beat me in a battle.” Lunette nodded. “Oh, congrats on winning the camp leader battle. Welcome to the team.”

“Thanks.” Lunette said as she stood up. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow. I’m going to retire early tonight.”

Lunette walked away. She looked over her shoulder and saw Percy grinning at her. Lunette chuckled under her breath. She passed Tyler and the girl she fought. She chuckled. They shouldn’t have found their way to her bad side. Lunette shook her head and walked away. She headed for the path that led to the temples and housing quarters. She quickly ran to the Artemis temple. She bowed her head respectfully.

Lunette.  She heard a familiar voice call.

Mother?

Lunette you must be careful. Some of the demigods here are trouble. You have to beware of them. Her mother warned.

Yes, Artemis.

A sigh echoed through Lunette’s head. Lunette, child, you can return to the Hunters as soon as your mission is completed here. Do you understand?