Its All Good

•Note• this story was my very first story I made and it's quite noob like. If you can't stand how bad it is, check out my new story "Divided Self". It's sort of a redo of this one but instead Alfred has multiple personalities.

"Fat"

"Useless"

"Stupid"

     America had often heard these words, but he couldn't be..right? The hero? The hero isn't any of those things, but as of recently, America considered it a bit more.

   He realized that he was staring at his red, white, and blue comforter on his bed while he thought.

The blond made a swift turn to the window to see that it was dark and chilling outside. He then looked over at his clock on his nightstand that shined a bright 3:45. He knew he had more time to sleep, but he was hungry. He usually would go pick up some junk at 24 hour hamburger places, but remembering the cruel words the nations would say about his weight, he just tried going back to sleep. Maybe he could make a little change.

     He woke to the fancy digital alarm clock next to his bed. He picked up his glasses also known as Texas, and just gazed at the clock. 7:00..today's the world meeting. He thought a moment but snapped out and realized he needs to hurry knowing the meeting starts at 7:45. Also since it's no where close to him, he got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He got on his stylish bomber jacket and quickly went through his daily routine. After he was done, he saw a little shine in the closet. Alfred sneaked in and saw a dusty old scale. Do I ever even use that? America questioned why he would have one, but was also curious. He hopped on out of curiosity.

     170 lbs..maybe he did need to cut out some junk.. He put the scale back and ran downstairs. He passed the kitchen but decided he didn't need it. He needs to go on a diet anyways. Maybe England could praise him! He just want to lose a few pounds, nothing much. He opened the door and looked back at the patriotic room.

"See ya later dude!" He walked down his path way and got in his car, then put the keys in and rode over to the meeting.

  ~

     He arrived at the place, and parked his car. Alfred got out and made his way to the big building with a little spring in his step. He was actually excited for his speech this time. America arrived at the door and opened up preparing to give a long nice speech, but slowly, his confidence went down.

"Hey, did you gain even more weight?"

"You're going to have a heart attack with all those burgers."

"There's no reason you have to be here.."

    He couldn't tell who said those things because everyone was shouting, but sat down in his usual spot next to England. The only person he truly likes. Canada too, but that's different. He slumped back and sighed. "I wonder if I really do have a reason to be here." The meeting went on until America had to go up.