Ohonhonhon

Author: sorry if this whole story is pretty long and continuing, it's going to end soon! Like a couple more chapters. But I'll start another fanfic right after! Caution: Lime

   "So..uh Alfred.." England spoke sitting on the couch with Canada sitting next to him and America across on a chair.

   "You..you are okay..right?" England showed immense amount of worry in his eyes.

   "Yeah! We're always here, okay? Please talk to us, we both love you so much. We don't want to see you hurt." Canada stared right at his brother's eyes.

   America hated seeing everyone worry. Of course he didn't want to lie to his family, but he certainly didn't want to worry them. He hesitated before answering.

"Of course I'm fine!" America gave a off a cheerful, but fake smile.

"Alfred.." Canada voice lowered.

"I swear I'm fine guys!" America cried.

   "We're still staying." England immediately said.

   America groaned.

   "We're also going to be checking those arms Alfred." England spoke.

   America glared at him, and started leaving the room.

"Just let me rest." America said as he walked into his room.

England and Canada looked at each other with worried faces but let America go along anyways. It's been tough for him.

~~~

   "Hey, America..." England walked into America's room. "It's getting late, your brother is almost asleep.

   America stared at him with stupidity.

   "Why are you in here then." America let the sass level off.

   "I thought we could..just..have some time to be together." England puffed and turned a light pink. "It-it's not what you think."

   America blushed a bit too, and sat on the bed.

   "I don't mind. It'll be boring though.."

   England walked over and sat next to America, and proceeded with a sudden hug.

   "I'm..I'm so sorry.." England started tearing up. "This...it's all my fault.." He said with tears running down his face.

   England held the hug tighter and wouldn't let go.

   "It's..not your fault." America muttered through England's hug.

   England pulled back with his tears streaming down his emerald eyes, but followed it with a sudden, but warm kiss on the lips.

Both blushed instantly, but didn't pull back. It lasted long and sweet, England enjoying the moment much as he can. He didn't know he could love someone so much.

   He suddenly pushed America back down on the bed, with America blushing crazy red.

   "I..I love you so much." England looked at America with his hands next to America's head.

America blushed more than a tomato at this point. He closed his eyes before speaking.

"I-I love you too.." He stuttered.

England smiled and went down to give him a huge kiss, while starting to take off his lover's jacket and shirt.

America let it happen slowly. After his shirt was unbuttoned, England inserted his hand up America's shirt, feeling all over.

Until England gradually let his kisses go down his love's neck. America moaned at the pleasure. America tried to look up and saw not just he was blushing, but England was blushing a lot too. America smiled but kept moaning.

"England..are you in h-" a shy voice was heard in the doorway.

England and America looked up and saw a shocked Canada standing there.

"I-I..uh.." Canada turned pink. "I'm sorry!" Canada ran out the hallway.

England stared back at America.

"It doesn't matter." England smiled and kissed all over his body, avoiding the painful crimson scars.

America slowly wrapped his arms around England's back with a crazed blush knowing Canada saw some lime.

    After he was done, England stopped and rested on America. He gently played with America's soft, auroral blond hair.

   "Please don't ever hurt yourself." England murmured while laying his head on America's shoulder.

   "I won't.." America smiled knowing he lied.

   He knew he was getting worse.

~~~

   Canada ran into the hallway with a crazed blush, quickly escaping to the living room. He sat down and stared at the wall with his bright purple eyes. So..they really do..like each other.. Canada was thinking until his phone was asking for a FaceTime. Why now? It's late!

   He picked the phone from his pocket and saw "France". Canada sighed but answered it still blushed and a bit pale from the scene.

   "What do you want!? It's late!" Canada yelled into the phone.

   "What? What is this?? Why are you a bit pale Mathieu?" France looked closer into the camera.

   "Uh..nothing." Canada blushed more.

   "Come on! Tell me!" France begged.

   "I..I saw.." Canada turned even more red "E-England and..America were.."

   France gasped and got excited.

   "OHONHONHON." France smiled creepily "I knew it."

*~*~* Well, don't feel like doing more and thanks for reading! I don't own any of the pictures In here. Sorry it took a while :I, had to go to a funeral and travel.