I Love You

No one slept in the house. Only pacing and discomfort. Canada was trying to think of all the possible outcomes, while England was sitting on the couch dozing off now and then. No one was aloud near the blooded window and floor. It was blocked off with tape.

It was 3 a.m now.

"Can't we go now?" England spoke.

Canada turned his head at the kitchen clock and sighed. He looked down before speaking.

"I guess, if they let us." Canada looked straight at England's eyes.

The Brit stood up before Canada even finished and walked to the door, but turned his head back.

"Coming?"

Canada nodded and ran with England outside to the car.

~~~

England sped to the hospital. No one's out at this time and he thought he could go fast as he could, to be with his love again.

As soon as they parked the car, they got out of the car and walked up to the door. Canada gave a slight tap to the glass door, since the lights seem to be out. But England glared at him and opened the door, which to Canada's surprise, was open.

The Brit walked inside and squinted his eyes.

"Why are the lights bloody off?!"

"I'm sorry, but we usually turn them off until 6 a.m." A feminine voice added while the lights turned on.

England saw a pretty nurse with long brown hair next to the light switch. Along with Canada behind him.

"So what are you here for?" The nurse walked behind the main desk.

"We're here to see Alfred Jones, he came here yesterday". The Brit said impatiently.

The nurse clicked a few thing on the computer facing her. Her dark green eyes turned into a worried look, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh..ok. He's in room 67." The nurse said in a hesitant tone.

Both England and Canada started fast walking to the right side of the hospital, going to room 67. They both were following the signs with room number on them. They sped up seeing they were in the sixties. Until they reached 67, England immediately opened the door and walked in with Canada behind.

England froze and stared at his love, mixed with emotions. He's happy he's still alive but he looks like he's in so much pain. The Brit grabbed a chair and pushed it besides America, and sat on it. Canada kneeled down next to the bed on the other side.

"He's still alive.." Canada whispered, as he smiled.

England nodded and smiled, looking back at Alfred. He's hooked up with many wires and things both England and Canada don't know of, but the heart monitor is still beeping. He's also wrapped up in bandages around his abdomen.

   It was until suddenly, Arthur stood up and leaned down to America's lips. A soft, warm, long kiss. Canada felt a bit awkward and embarrassed but watched while blushing. England lifted his head back up. He felt a little movement on Alfred.

   He saw his  lips moving, to which, the Brit excitedly sprang up.

   "Alfred?"