Movie

It's about 4:30 p.m now. Everyone was sort of calm, England was staying in America's room and Canada was probably arranging what to do with France. England was having some tea in a chair reading a quiet book. He was looking over at America. He looked happy, and fun playing his games. England sighed and didn't understand how he could become ...so depressed.

        "Hey! Let's go see a movie with France right now! It starts at 5:30!" Canada quietly yelled.

       England didn't even see Canada come up here, probably too lost in his thoughts of America.

"Sounds good, let's get ready then"

America smiled. He couldn't wait to see France again. He got up and walked to the bathroom and decided to get something nice on. Canada smiled and went on his own too. But England looked back at the bathroom with America. He couldn't do anything..right? England knew it was stupid to suppose America would do anything now, but he still got worried. He got close to the door and tried to listen for anything. He is ready after all, the clothes he's wearing now is fine.

🇺🇸IN THE BATHROOM🇺🇸

America was excited. He got on his best red white and blue shirt feeling proud, and his jeans. He even did his hair, by that he just brushed it, also with his cow lick standing up. Hey. America looked around.

"Hello..?"

You know you don't look good in that. America looked around kind of puzzled. He looked back in the mirror and saw himself again. You look fat, also those scars and bandages. America looked down at his arms. He completely forgot about that, it was healing fast anyways for being a nation. But he knew he couldn't let those be seen. He also stared at the mirror. I guess..I could look better. Yeah you could, try wearing something that covers up that horrible mess. America sighed. He was slowly falling again, yet he was so happy before. He grabbed a jacket he found in there and smoothed his hands through his hair. He turned his face away from the mirror disgusted as his features. He decided he was done and opened the door to see England.

"Come on, it's time to go lad."

America saw Canada in the back.

"I'm coming."

England noticed a difference since he went in there. He eyed him suspiciously. He didn't hear anything, but he was in there a while.

🇫🇮🌈🇸🇪TIME SKIPNESS BROUGHT TO YOU BY SWEDEN'S GAYNESS🇫🇮🌈🇸🇪

        Everyone was seated at the movies. It hasn't started yet but will start in about 5 min. Also, Canada bought a large popcorn for everybody.

        "Here Al, have some popcorn."

         Canada was seated next to America with England on the other side of Al. He gave him the bucket of popcorn.

       "It's more convenient this way!"

       America nodded and took the popcorn but didn't want to eat any. After taking it, he saw France come over and sit right next to Canada.

        "France!"

         "Hello Mathieu." France seemed to say with a lot of sparkle.

         After greeting everybody and England glaring at him, the movie started. Everything was fine, he could see everyone focused on the movie but America wasn't. That's another person that has to keep up with your uselessness. America looked down. He knows everyone has to and there's no point of him being here. He actually started to cry a bit. But silently. I-I am useless. He suddenly got an urge. Hey, see your arm? America looked at it. Do something right. He couldn't take this and just put his hands in his pocket hoping for this voice to go away, but he felt something cold. He pulled it out slowly. He gasped when he saw a knife. Why is that in my pocket? He put the knife back and fought the urge, or tried too. Do it. The voice kept coming back. By this time England is actually looking at America.

       "Lad?"

Author: sorry it took so long ;-; I had no idea what to do but now I do. I also was traveling to a different state. The next one will probably be interesting. Also when I use italics, both America and the voice is talking. Also, America put the popcorn down when he was feeling his pockets.