Smut Version of Ohonhonhon

I was bored and felt like I should continue the lime in part 11. This will contain lots of smut but I'll try not to be specific. This is like an alternate version of part 11 so it's canon to my story if you want it to be.

"Hey, America..." England walked into America's room. "It's getting late, your brother is almost asleep.

   America stared at him with stupidity.

   "Why are you in here then." America let the sass level off.

   "I thought we could..just..have some time to be together." England puffed and turned a light pink. "It-it's not what you think."

   America blushed a bit too, and sat on the bed.

   "I don't mind. It'll be boring though.."

   England walked over and sat next to America, and proceeded with a sudden hug.

   "I'm..I'm so sorry.." England started tearing up. "This...it's all my fault.." He said with tears running down his face.

   England held the hug tighter and wouldn't let go.

   "It's..not your fault." America muttered through England's hug.

   England pulled back with his tears streaming down his emerald eyes, but followed it with a sudden, but warm kiss on the lips.

Both blushed instantly, but didn't pull back. It lasted long and sweet, England enjoying the moment much as he can. He didn't know he could love someone so much.

   He suddenly pushed America back down on the bed, with America blushing crazy red.

   "I..I love you so much." England looked at America with his hands next to America's head.

America blushed more than a tomato at this point. He closed his eyes before speaking.

"I-I love you too.." He stuttered.

England smiled and went down to give him a huge kiss, while starting to take off his lover's jacket and shirt.

America let it happen slowly. After his shirt was unbuttoned, England inserted his hand up America's shirt, feeling all over.

Until England gradually let his kisses go down his love's neck. America moaned at the pleasure. America tried to look up and saw not just he was blushing, but England was blushing a lot too. America smiled but kept moaning.

"England..are you in h-" a shy voice was heard in the doorway.

England and America looked up and saw a shocked Canada standing there.

"I-I..uh.." Canada turned pink. "I'm sorry!" Canada ran out the hallway.

England stared back at America.

"It doesn't matter." England smiled and kissed all over his body, avoiding the painful crimson scars.

America slowly wrapped his arms around England's back with a crazed blush knowing Canada saw some lime.

    "It's okay. I'll talk to him later." England smiled before he took off his own shirt.

He threw the shirt on the floor and carefully took off America's as well. America laid back again and England continued to kiss his neck. He slowly went further down until he reached his belt and began to unbuckle it.

"England!" America lifted his head up. "You don't have to do that-" America covered his face out of embarrassment.

England pulled America's hand off his hot face, but America wouldn't look at his eyes. His face was the reddest it had ever been.

"Do you want this? England kept holding his hand. "I'll stop."

"I- I want it." America covered his face and murmured. His heart was pounding from embarrassment.

"Ok." England smiled and began to unbuckle America's belt. He then unzipped the pants and his thing popped out straight.

"Wow.." England was surprised. He gently used his hand to pleasure America.

"Oh my god England!" He moaned loudly.

England used his hand until he couldn't handle it anymore. His own thing was fully erect and it hurt to do nothing about it.

England slowly took off America's pants and grabbed something out of his own pant pocket. He poured the cold slimy liquid on his fingers and felt around America's underside. He slowly inserted a finger and America gasped.

"Cold.." America murmured before England put in another finger. America gasped and moaned.

"Oh- oh my g-" America whimpered as he did it faster. After a minute, England pulled his hand out and grabbed his own throbbing thing from his pants. He got very close to America out of breath.

"Can I?" England couldn't handle it anymore.

"Yes.." America muttered.

England carefully took his thing and inserted the tip. America gasped before England kissed him again.

"This- this size.. aH." America tried to say before England pushed it all in. He slowly started to thrust.

"Eng-hN." America shouted to England's deep thrust. "Oh my g- H" England thrusted again.

America yelled out loud moans of pleasure. England began to go so quick that America couldn't even talk anymore. He just moaned.

England's thrusts got so deep that it hit a certain spot over and over. England could tell from America's shouts where he was. He started to thrust at an alarming speed in that one spot.

"HhhbnnhhH." America couldn't get a word out. England rocked the bed so hard with his pounding thrusts that it kept creaking. He kept doing this for a couple minutes.

"Oh my god.." England moaned and moaned. Both of them were dripping with hot sweat and America couldn't stop yelling. England kept hitting that spot so deeply and it was the best thing America had ever felt. England then started to rub America's erect thing again.

America gave off an even louder yell and tears of pleasure were streaming down his face. "OH MY G-H" America yelled at another thrust. "I'm going to-H" America was breathing rapidly.

"Me too." England thrusted very hard and deep before he suddenly stopped. America came as soon as England stopped. It got all over England's chest and England pulled out. Stuff was oozing out of America and England got close to kiss him again.

"I love you." England gave him another peck.

"I- I love you too." America covered his face again out of embarrassment.

~

Canada stared at France in the FaceTime call. His face was red and so was France's. Canada had to hear everything and France called in the middle of it. They haven't said anything since then. They just stared at each other.

"I'm sorry Canada.."