They Know Now

England had a bit of relief thinking Canada could help. After all a brother could truly help. England lead Canada to the couch America was sitting on. Canada observed America and wanted to see what's wrong. He noticed he's gotten pretty skinny and there's a depressed face on him. Canada's face filled with worry.

    "Hey..America, how are you?"

     America kinda expected that England would bring him here. But he really didn't think he would now. England looked at America waiting for a response.

"I'm fine bro, did England actually call you over?"

"Yes I did, you need help America. And Canada, this might be hard but you can just look in the bathroom and find out what happened."

Canada hesitated. So many thoughts are going through his head on what could be there. He decided to walk over, knowing where everything is since he's been here. He stopped in the doorway, much of what England did. He looked horrified. He saw the blood and razor sitting there. He quickly turned back and calmly walked back to America and England.

    "Is that..what I think it is? America would never do that..right?"

     Canada turned to look at America.

    "Right?"

     America looked away. Hey, now Canada even knows, I cause too much trouble.

    England sighed and started telling Canada what he heard from America. About all the name calling. Canada couldn't take this. He started crying too. America was just sitting there. What am I going to do now? They're not going to let me get out of their watch probably.

     After about 5 minutes of Canada crying, he sat down next to his brother.

    "Hey, I know this is hard but we want to help you, we both love you and never wanted this to happen, so is it okay if I stay?"

    Yep, now their even staying for me, no chance now.

    "Hey, I'm staying too, so Canada and I are both staying, I don't know how long but not until you get better."

     After talking all about this, England thought maybe to cook dinner for them. After all he cares a lot for America and thought he could make his best. He walked over to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards. There's not much here, is America eating ok?

     "Hey! America, why don't you have any food!?"

     Canada got worried but relieved at the same time. He did not want England cooking. But America really needs to eat.

    "I'll go to the store and pick up some things and I'll make dinner, maybe pancakes?"

     England nodded, he was a bit offended and wanted to cook but he couldn't really argue. He gets to watch over America.

     Canada walked to the door and opened it.

    "Make sure you watch Alfred, I'll try to go fast."

    Canada walked out

     England closed the door and turned back. What should I do now? I'm just here to watch Alfred but what should I do?

    "Hey lad, would you like to watch a movie?

    England thought that would take America's mind off things. Today hasn't been a good day for anybody, so a movie could help.

    America nodded, I guess a movie is cool.

    England settled on a spot next to America after putting the movie in.

    ^*~MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROMANO'S STUBBORNESS~*^

    The movie ended and America saw England sleeping beside him. He couldn't take it anymore. He knew this is bad but he can hide it . He tip toed to the bathroom and saw the blade. England and Canada both forgot about getting this. They were too focused on America the whole time. He grabbed the blade, took off his horrible bandages and sliced it across his skin again. Its been a while already. This time he grabbed the towel from before and cleaned his arms and went to go put it in the washer. No evidence this time. He cleaned the blood this time too. He picked up the blade to go hide it in his room somewhere until he felt someone behind him grab both of his arms.

    "AL!"

    He looked behind to see a horrified Canada. Really messed it up this time. Canada stole the blade out of America's hand and put it in his little pocket. When did he get here? Canada reached down to his arms and saw a sight he couldn't forget. So many scars and it's bleeding a lot still. He put them down and hugged him. Hugged him for a long time. Until he saw England come up.

    "Hey, why is there so much noise?" He said sleepily.

     England didn't talk again, he saw it. Now he knew, he really can't ever get him out of his sight.

Author: this one is longer :D actually 800 words. Hoped you liked it, I plan on UsUk but that may be later, I just really like Canada's brotherly love here.