Chapter 8: Will you be my girlfriend?

Previously:

River's heartbeat was increasing as he was telling me this, I knew he wasn't telling me the whole story but this is still something. I also understood that it was some heavy things that he didn't want to repeat and I was not about to force it out of him.

''He's a good guy, he has his secrets and lies but he still has to figure out what he wants in life''

| | CHAPTER 8 : WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? | |

Victoria Summers

You know that feeling when you have the urge to pee really bad? So bad that you would do anything to prevent it such as crossing your legs or pressing your private part against anything? If no, then you have no idea how I'm feeling right now.

As I woke up with this urgency and in a bathtub with River? I tried to shout at him and push him out of the bathtub but nothing seemed to wake him up except... turning on the tap and letting the water run down onto him. 

He jolted up and started to yell ''AHHHHH, I'M GOING TO-'' I didn't let him finish his sentence as I easily pushed him out while he was still startled and angry. I quickly slammed the door shut and did my business while he was cursing outside. When I finished and walked out, he came lunging at me, shouting profanities under his breath. To shocked to even react, I lost my footing and he dragged me down on his bed, he on top. Our heavy breaths mingled in the air as our eyes locked. His eyes were as blue as the ocean and I felt myself slowly drowning in them. I almost gave into his electric touches on my waist as he held me firmly but an image of Damon flashed through my mind and like I had been caught doing something wrong, I quickly pushed River off the bed. He fell down to the floor with a loud thud and my brother's voice came echoing across the room ''Finally, I thought you two were going to suck each others faces!''

''ELLIOT!'' I shouted out of embarrassment, I can't believe my own brother saw that! 

''It's not like I haven't been doing that to a lot of girls'' he smirked at his own words as I got ready to throw up even thinking about it. 

''You're fifteen, that's so gross!'' I exclaimed and pinched his cheeks. 

''Says the one who lost her virginity at fourteen'' Startled that he would bring that up, I didn't have the time to answer before another voice came at us.

''You were fourteen?!'' River almost spat as he shouted at us, clearly more shocked than I was. Why couldn't my brother keep his mouth shut?

''I was going through a rough time, you won't understand'' I tried to reason but he lashed out, 

''Me too! I was going through the same thing you know!'' Making me realise how bad of a sister I've been. His eyes held a few tears as he stared right into my eyes.

''I'm so sorry'' I whispered in his ear as I hugged him tightly. never wanting to let go. 

''I- ca-an't breathe'' He choked out as I squeezed him harder. I let him go with a chuckle while River faked wiping a tear ''Aww, siblings'' then he walked out.

***

''What's up with you and Damon?'' Ethan's question came as quick as I had sat down on our regular lunch table. Not knowing how to answer, I simply ignored his question and started to eat my chicken salad. I had no idea how to explain that Damon had simply started a make out session only to apologise for it after. Damon had sometimes been sitting with Ethan and I and surprisingly he and Ethan had more things in common than they thought. But today Damon had been avoiding me, giving me these weird glances as if I didn't see any of it. It is quite annoying and immature if you ask me.