Chapter 9: Amusement park

Previously:

River Jacobs

''What do you want David?'' I spat out and then I heard her laughter... how did he find her?

''Don't you dare touch her David'' I threatened, the blood boiling inside of me.

''I won't if you just get me what you owe'' I could tell that he was smirking right now especially when he could hear my breathing rising. He didn't let me answer as he hung up with a sickening laugh. I threw my phone in frustration and to both out surprises I hit Tori on her back, she sent me a glare as I went and picked it up. Not bothering to apologise I ran out of the cafeteria and drove to get my baby sister. 

| | CHAPTER 9 : AMUSEMENT PARK | |

Victoria Summers

Two weeks had passed by since I made a decision to date Damon, deciding that I wanted to get to know him better before becoming official. He's been really good and I'm really starting to like him more than I did before. He makes these dull days brighter and I appreciate him for it. As for my brother he's still staying with me, not quite ready to face our mother just yet. I know that we have to face her soon but pushing it further back felt better. She had tried calling both of us although we never answered.

Interrupting my thoughts, Damon's lips pressed lightly against my shoulder as he spun me around so that I was facing him before planting a light peck on my lips. 

''Hey beautiful'' He murmured with a smile on his lips, sending tingles throughout my body. I intertwined our hands as we started walking to our first lesson. We were still receiving glances from students passing by, the girls were especially not pleased but I could say the same with the boys.

''So how about we get something to eat after school?'' Damon asked and I mentally groaned. As I said before I like Damon and I appreciate him, though the thing is... the only thing we've been doing is going out to eat. Trust me I love food, I could do anything for food but this was starting to bore me out. It made Damon seem boring and not spontaneous at all.

''Not to be rude, but don't you think it's starting to get boring?'' I continued to elaborate as he looked a bit confused. ''You know, us eating all the time?'' My hands fell to my sides as I took a good look at him. I could tell that he seemed a bit hurt by my words, though he simply brushed it off. He plastered a smile on his lips and replied ''What do you want to do Tori?''

I felt a bit disappointed that he didn't suggest us to do anything, instead he gave me the decision. That just proved him to not be spontaneous nor creative. 

''Can't we go to an amusement park?'' While I had a huge grin spreading throughout my face, Damon looked more pale by the seconds that passed. He must have had a bad experience as a kid or was he simply afraid of roller coasters? 

''We could go to Disney World?'' My question hung in the air as he glanced anywhere but at me.

''Damon's not that good with amusement parks, especially roller coasters'' A third voice chimes in, startling me, I clutched my heart a bit embarrassed. 

I turn to my side only to be met with River, whom by the way is too close for my liking. I decided to step away as Damon had started to show sign of a sweating forehead. Concerned I held his hand and gave it a good reassuring squeeze which seemed to calm him down. Then he said something that shocked both River and I, ''River could you please take Tori to Disney world?'' I knew that both our mouths were hanging unattractively open though we made no effort to close them.

''You want me to what?!'' River managed to choke out as Damon nervously scratched the back of his neck. 

''Damon, we could do something else'' I tried saying but it seemed as if he had already made up his mind when he waved my suggestion off.